What UFC fighter who has failed a recent drug test hit you the most?

?

• Total voters

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Mine is Anderson Silva. He'll always be one of my all time favourite fighters, but I still to this day can't believe he failed a drug test after his Diaz fight. I still believe he only used for his leg injury, but I'm skeptical, who knows how long he's been using?

That one hit me right in the feels.

How about everyone else?

Definitely Jones.

Was really looking forward to the rematch.

gilbert made me give up

giphy.gif

Jones put a big empty space in UFC 200.

Silva replacement waz nice but not the same excitement I had going.

Why are people surprised about Jon Jones? Have you not been paying attention? I take time out of my day to constantly remind everyone what kind of character he has with my crashed car jokes

P.S. Frank Mir was the most surprising and disappointing :( I love Frank Mir and still do but why Mir why

Anderson for me as well. It started to open my eyes even more to what I already had strong feelings on.

Almost everyone at the top level is doing something and that's just the way it is and will be for a long time.

Jon Jones for me... Couldn't believe it, and it really damaged what should have been the greatest fight night ever.

Let's hope that UFC 202 lives up to all the hype. Looks like an amazing card so far!

Not surprised by anyone testing positive for PED's. Voted Jon Jones because it sucked so bad that the fight got cancelled. Cancellation of big fights hits me the most.

No vote here. Sadly, all of the recent busts make me even more convinced that everyone is either (a) cheating, (b) knows their teammates are cheating, and/or (c) under pressure to cheat and too "bro code" bound to not bust everyone in the first two groups.

No high-level member of these fighters camps aren't in on the secret.

As a huge Anderson fan his was probably the worst and most surprising, still love him all the same tbh

Giblerts really surprised me for some reason, really came out of left field. Machida's doesn't even count in my book. Don't care too much about the others but I am genuinely gutted I won't see Mendes fight for 2 years

I see my choices of Gilbert Melendez and Chad Mendes are unpopular but these guys have skill to burn, so I felt especially disappointed they felt the need to resort to chemicals.

Jon by far. My favorite fighter "still", pending the outcome of the USADA process.

With that said mercifully I have never been hit by any of the fighters on the poll list. (Thanks the mon upstairs!)

Brock Lesnar. When an ordinary looking guy like him pops for peds, it really makes you question the entire sport.

Mine is Anderson Silva. He'll always be one of my all time favourite fighters, but I still to this day can't believe he failed a drug test after his Diaz fight. I still believe he only used for his leg injury, but I'm skeptical, who knows how long he's been using?

How about everyone else?
Agreed 100%

Kinda knew Jones was using after that low T/E ratio of 0.19. That's dangerously low. No way an athlete like Jones in his physical prime is having low T issues naturally.

Only other test that really surprised me was Machida. Didn't think he'd use something that was banned and it sounds like he didn't do enough to find out what was legal and what wasn't since he admitted it without testing positive for it.

How about everyone else?

hahaha deal with it bro. your hero is a cheater!

I always thought Lesnar was just a white boy who was jacked and I dealt with it long ago.

I voted "other" cos none of them hit me in anyway..... fuck the cheaters

Back