J-Lau vs Miller 2

KantoTerror

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dis-Gon-Be-Good-Chair-Reaction-Gif.gif

Still can't believe Gomi and Diego got dealt with so quick..well actually I can but I'd like to pretend they didn't happen.

Still can't believe Gomi and Diego got dealt with so quick..well actually I can but I'd like to pretend they didn't happen.

Gomi I believed very easily.

Diego shocked me, especially Joe Lauzon of all fighters to crack that chin.

Gomi has long over stayed his welcome in high level MMA. I find it harder to believe that they still allow him to fight in the UFC after hes shown no improvement at all in years

Gomi I believed very easily.

Diego shocked me, especially Joe Lauzon of all fighters to crack that chin.

It's from all that practice beating the shit out of his brother in the back garden I guess.

Gomi has long over stayed his welcome in high level MMA. I find it harder to believe that they still allow him to fight in the UFC after hes shown no improvement at all in years
Oh I'm sure his next stop is Road or retirement now for sure...I keep hoping for one last hurrah based on the Griffin fight but then I come to my senses and remember that was over half a decade ago .

Everytime I hear about Joe Lauzon, it's like, "Damn, this dude is still around?" One hit wonder.

It's funny, because he tries to be a company guy, often takes the UFC's side against other fighters when they complain, but he never gets any recognition for it.

Everytime I hear about Joe Lauzon, it's like, "Damn, this dude is still around?" One hit wonder.

It's funny, because he tries to be a company guy, often takes the UFC's side against other fighters when they complain, but he never gets any recognition for it.
Those fight bonuses.....he got those....it's like everytime Joe fights, he's guaranteed to get one....Joe brings it....

Back