Are you still a Mark Hunt fan?

Are you still a Mark Hunt fan?

• Total voters

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Just curious because I ran into some Lesnar fans that were adamant that Mark Hunt's fanbase was absolutely hemorrhaging fans, and that "all of the combat world was losing respect for him rapidly" because he posted like 5 Facebook steroid memes

I still Leko Hunto.

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah, I don't care about a fighter's personality, sometimes it's real, sometimes it's made up. How they perform inside the cage is more important...

Should have handled it like OSP did after Jones got popped.

With class.

I'm just curious to as why he didn't go on this bender after the Bigfoot fight. :>

Will always tune in to watch the Samoan Smasher.

You assholes better like my awesome pun!

Forced to be a fan of a totally one-dimensional MMA fighter, I always choose the grappler. I can't stand one dimensional strikers in MMA largely due to the just bleed fans that were not interested in no hold barred fighting prior to MMA!

We old timers have been there and done this for you. After UFC 3 no such thing as a NHB fight fan that DID NOT understand one-dimensional grappling beats one-dimensional striking every fucking time! The only question became what grappling discipline was the best, Sambo, BJJ or Wrestling).

FFS, One dimensional strikers were so pathetic in NHB fighting that pretty much all rule changes after UFC 3 starting with the referee standup was in an effort to give the striker the slimmest of chances in a NHB contest. Even that failed miserably, and forced striker to cross train!

Still a fan, but he sounds like a spazzed out ex meth head now.

I voted that I am no longer a fan. I still love his fighting style, but it's crazy for someone to bitch this much about something they were bragging about knowing about before the fight

No matter what happens, I will always be his fan.

With class.

I'm just curious to as why he didn't go on this bender after the Bigfoot fight. :>
Because shady USADA exemption.

Mark Hunt is so straightforward that he never hides his emotions or puts on an act. Really rare nowadays especially in MMA. I love how authentic he is. What I do dislike is how he had no issues with Brock juicing before he fought him but as soon as he lost he got butthurt

Forced to be a fan of a totally one-dimensional MMA fighter, I always choose the grappler. I can't stand one dimensional strikers in MMA largely due to the just bleed fans that were not interested in no hold barred fighting prior to MMA!

We old timers have been there and done this for you. After UFC 3 no such thing as a NHB fight fan that DID NOT understand one-dimensional grappling beats one-dimensional striking every fucking time! The only question became what grappling discipline was the best, Sambo, BJJ or Wrestling).

FFS, One dimensional strikers were so pathetic in NHB fighting that pretty much all rule changes after UFC 3 starting with the referee standup was in an effort to give the striker the slimmest of chances in a NHB contest. Even that failed miserably, and forced striker to cross train!

Sounds like you're stuck in the past.

With class.

Right. Especially cause he knew Lesnar was roided beforehand and didn't know Biggoot was roiding. Would have made sense for him to be more angry with Bigfoot, as he didn't know he was juiced all along

Back