Holly Holm's New Nick Name

sRMhxd4l9crew.gif

a6wL48zp16wFi.gif

7gABP6eyb5D6E.gif

119Hx8T3c6Upy0.gif

m07JSR4w9ECLS.gif

xT8qB9tmwGMzQ9jxKw.gif

Last edited:
That awkward moment when you're called harmless by somebody who has never finished a top 10 opponent. Pena just talks shit about people she knows won't talk back.

Very unfair. She's had a couple of bad fights. Many of the MMA greats have lost 5 fights or more.

That awkward moment when you're called harmless by somebody who has never finished a top 10 opponent. Pena just talks shit about people she knows won't talk back.
Pena is no joke, but she's clearly trying to build her brand...if I'm not mistaken, she was bringing up Ronda's name whilst on TUF, or shortly thereafter.

Again, Pena is no joke tho.

Regardless of how many wins, or losses, Holly racks up from now on, she will ALWAYS be the one to dethrone Ronda...and beating Holly, after she killed the witch, is a bragging right most in WMMA would love to have in their back pocket!

/thread

Pena is no joke, but she's clearly trying to build her brand...if I'm not mistaken, she was bringing up Ronda's name whilst on TUF, or shortly thereafter.

Again, Pena is no joke tho.

Regardless of how many wins, or losses, Holly racks up from now on, she will ALWAYS be the one to dethrone Ronda...and beating Holly, after she killed the witch, is a bragging right most in WMMA would love to have in their back pocket!

/thread
Pena isn't a joke but she isn't a threat either, atrocious striking with a meh ground game.

I keep seeing people "/thread" in their own posts. Isn't this something people are supposed to do when in agreement with someone else's post, not their own post? Stop being cocky, you didn't end shit.

but is it a real good idea to make that "kee-ka" sound when she throws a punch or kick..does it kind of telegraph what she is going to do?
kee-ka are really meant for karate people for discipline self confidence and depression not meant for sport fighting

I keep seeing people "/thread" in their own posts. Isn't this something people are supposed to do when in agreement with someone else's post, not their own post? Stop being cocky, you didn't end shit.
Yeah that is pretty gay

Someone will probably quote us now and say we are salty.

Holly Hands of Hominy Holm!

Last edited:
Ok juliana, now we know your sherdog account

Back