Hunt is right. Its crazy that a convicted cheater still gets to keep his money

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
or even a big chunk of this money.

They should really get NOTHING at all, and they shoud also be in front of court, because thats actually a crime. Hunt's right here.

<mma2><15><mma2><15><mma2><15><36>

"And the hits just keep on playing..."

They should really get NOTHING at all, and they shoud also be in front of court, because thats actually a crime. Hunt's right here.
they would literally have to go back and revise every contract to do that. and nobody would resign. also fighting on peds isnt a crime.

Last edited:
Except that Brock iz not convicted.

The due process iz still underway & no one even knowz what the substance iz. It's a bit to early for Hunt's rants about it. He'z gonna eat a lot of crow if it comez back az a Yoel thing.

UFC could give 2 shits about the well-being of their fighters lol.

They are probably working right now on finding a way to bury Hunt and claim he was never any good or a needle mover anyways.

They were both just paid to appear, weren't they? If there was a win bonus at stake for either fighter he might have a point.

They should really get NOTHING at all, and they should also be in front of court, because thats actually a crime. Hunt's right here.
While I understand Mark's anger and he has every right to be - I don't argree with all his ideas for clearing the sport of cheaters.

It is not a criminal offense as it stands and there is no reason to make it one, there should be a financial penalty but you can't take the entire purse.

No sport, at any elite level WILL EVER BE CLEAN FROM PEDS - people need to get that through their skulls. You need to serve up good deterrents but understand nothing will ever be truly effective - at the elite level there is too much money at stake - guys will always take the risk.

Last edited:
It is pretty crazy that missing weight gets guys fined but not the ones getting caught using PEDs.
I think it is like that in boxing, too.
Rios got fined for missing weight but not for a funny test after fighting Manny (as far as I know)

What steroids are you guys assuming he's on?

:>

Why didn't he ask for Bigfoot and Mir's purses? Are PEDs only a bad thing when you lose to the guy using them? I'm not following his logic.

And lol at "crime"

Not up to UFC or even USADA. Really, do Mark Hunt has an agent or manager?

What steroids are you guys assuming he's on?

:>

Moose jizz.

hi-res-97809344_crop_north.jpg

I'd 100 percent be on Hunts side, if before the fight he didnt say 50 different ways that he knew brock was cheating and would win anyway. He seems more mad he lost, then mad brock cheated, because after the Mir/bigfoot fights we didnt hear any of this.

not how contracts work. It has never worked that way.

No it's in no way a crime.

Are you retarded?

Hasn't it always been like that? Did Chael give some of his money back to Stann or Bisping? Hunt fucked up by not negotiating some decent show money.

UFC could give 2 shits about the well-being of their fighters lol.

They are probably working right now on finding a way to bury Hunt and claim he was never any good or a needle mover anyways.

I C wat U did there! LMAO!

People always favor draconian punishments for things they are unlikely to be punished for themselves. The reality is that PED use is currently being punished heavily in the UFC. It may not be heavy enough to eradicate PED use, but those arguing that it is lightly punished are way off base.

I certainly favor a system where part of the purse for a fighter who fails a test goes to his opponent, much like happens when a fighter misses weight. But the suggestion that all of Brock's purse should be forfeit is way out of proportion.

Back