My message to Hunt...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dear Mr. Hunt...please vent out as much as you need to because these fans who think you're butt hurt, are the same ones who will glorify you until you lose and jump ship. They're the same ones who don't care if you cheat as long as you win, but boy if you get caught, boy how fast they jump off your wagon. Those fans are just trolls, they're followers of the no ethics code who love big mouths who take the juice and show their private parts to anyone who would pay...
To all the true fans, please be free and make your addition to this open internet message!

Why didnt you just write this on his Facebook? He's always on there, he isn't going to see it here. Or are you afraid he's going to cuss you out like he does to everybody? Lol

Dear Mark

Been a fan of yours since the beginning. You made the game what it is. Everything I am I owe to you.

Womb Raider

It's a good story and I want to believe it. However, I call bullshit. Even back in the 50s nobody would've gotten away with calling their child Fuckcheese unless they lived in the dessert or something.

Why didnt you just write this on his Facebook? He's always on there, he isn't going to see it here. Or are you afraid he's going to cuss you out like he does to everybody? Lol
It's a free country brother. I will once every true fan add his support.

If someone pays me right, they can absolutely see my junk

Edit - don't ask me how low I'll go price-wise

Dear Mark,

I don't know if you read the Sherdog forums, but I do know that Sherdoggers read the Sherdog forums. I guess, in a weird way, I don't expect you to read this at all, but I expect.... them to read this. Life sure is funny....

Thanks for your time and attention and likes and replies.

Sincerely, the transparent Sherdogger.

"They'll glorify you until you lose."

In other words, every other fight.

Look, Hunt is cool and gives us great fights and finishes, but he needs to stop bitching so much.

It's a good story and I want to believe it. However, I call bullshit. Even back in the 50s nobody would've gotten away with calling their child Fuckcheese unless they lived in the dessert or something.

What dessert? A peach cobbler?

Deer Hunt,

I wanna go deer hunting.

- Brock Lesnar

"fuk u go stick needles in ur bum hole i dont need stupid fucks liek u in my page gtfo fukboiiiiiii" - Mark Hunt

Dear Mr. Hunt...please vent out as much as you need to because these fans who think you're butt hurt, are the same ones who will glorify you until you lose and jump ship. They're the same ones who don't care if you cheat as long as you win, but boy if you get caught, boy how fast they jump off your wagon. Those fans are just trolls, they're followers of the no ethics code who love big mouths who take the juice and show their private parts to anyone who would pay...
To all the true fans, please be free and make your addition to this open internet message!
All those fans are bitchboii motherfuckers

TS, post this on Lesnar's facebook and see if he shits all over you like he has been doing to everyone else posting on it

It's funny how keyboard warriors are calling Mark Hunt names. It's fucking hilarious and sad at the same time.

Mark Hunt would probably KO you all in the same night. All of you 30-40 fucktards. You would all have severe head trauma, maybe a broken skull or two and some of you would probably be left drooling forever.

The Internet: "Lets go troll Mark's social media and taunt him about losing to a cheater."

Hunto: "Dafuq outta here stupid bitchbois go stick some needles in your ass."

The Internet: "Shame on you for not taking the high road."

Back