What on earth happened to Hunt ?

cheesus

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This dude used to be the most chill person in Pride, K1 and for a large part of his UFC career.

He never talked trash, was always held in high regard and was always gracious in defeat. I think once he started getting some momentum and he was shown some encouragement by peers, higher authorities etc once he was in the UFC and maybe he thought he could make a bigger name for himself by going along with it.

But this latest rant is down right embarrassing, it doesn't feel all that real...just incredibly stupid. All he cares about is money and has gotten way to comfortable in his abilities as of late. Going into the Brock fight thinking you can just land one shot and win speaks of this. He has many tools that he could of used. I never thought I'd see this guy get so salty and act like such a crazy bitch...not like he isn't used to fighting juiced monsters.

This rubbish could be career ending, when he still has a bit left to offer.

Last edited:
CTE is a hell of a drug....

Seriously now.We are talking about a dude,who was saying that someone trolling him in CSGO should be skinned or something...And he has always been very vulgar.(not that i mind!)

Opportunity happened to Hunt. The opportunity to "cry foul" and pocket more cash.

He's been like that for a while. He just acted different in front of cameras I guess.

Last edited:
I think he's taken one too many shots to the head. I'm a huge hunto fan too but that's what it seems like to me

Grumpy old man before retirement. is normal.

This dude used to be the most chill person in Pride, K1 and for a large part of his UFC career.

He never talked trash, was always held in high regard and was always gracious in defeat. I think once he started getting some momentum and he was shown some encouragement by peers, higher authorities etc he thought he could make a bigger name for himself.

This latest rant is down right embarrassing, it doesn't feel all that real...just incredibly stupid. All he cares about is money and has gotten way to comfortable in his abilities as of late. Going into the Brock fight thinking you can just land one shot and win speaks of this. He has many tools that he could of used. I never thought I'd see this guy get so salty and act like such a crazy bitch...not like he isn't used to fighting juiced monsters.

This rubbish could be career ending, when he still has a bit left to offer.

well,i am sure we are going to find out in this special thread which is unlike all the others what happened to mark hunt

He lost a shit ton of money because of a cheater.

I'm confused what money did he lose? He made 540,000 more in the Brock fight than he did in his last fight. Was he going to make even more if he won?

A real fighter lost to a wwe wrestler. Hunts embarrassed and should be.

I'm confused what money did he lose? He made 540,000 more in the Brock fight than he did in his last fight. Was he going to make even more if he won?

I think it is safe to assume he would earn more with a win. Besides, his reputation would remain untouched, which in the long run is better for making big money.

I just want to see more walk off KOs. He's boss as fuck in the ring

He went to Suplex City and returned a changed man.

I think it is safe to assume he would earn more with a win. Besides, his reputation would remain untouched, which in the long run is better for making big money.

It's not safe to assume that. The UFC has regularly given someone a base pay win or lose. Especially in situations like this where they bump up your pay a bunch for one fight. His next fight wont see him making this much money. His last win over Frank Mir I don't think there was a win bonus either. It was a 170,000 flat.

He's been like that for a while. He just acted different in front of cameras I guess.

Yes exactly, he was always this low. It just means he was the fakest fighter in combat sports. You can't hide from who you really are forever though.

Back