I think Mark Hunt is trying to get fired

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score

Funny video

Seriously he may be too old to fight anymore but doesn't have the pride to retire ... so I think his shit is going to continue until he gets his sweet release he wants.

He should be mad at Lesnar but at the same time he's had to buy 100 keyboards in the last few weeks from all the rage he's vomiting online.

rtx16n8d.jpg

It's just too much, right? I mean I love Hunt but holy Hannah Montana peoples, he will kill you if you try to tell him to calm down. If he saw this thread he would come in and take a rage filled punctuationless crap all over the place.

I thought he more or less asked publicly for a release - get me out of the UFC or sthn similar...

HE SHOULD BE FIRED. HE IS A RACIST. BROCK LESNAR BEAT HIM FAIR AND SQUARE

Edit: I regret writing this the same way Mark Hunt will regret these past 2 weeks. We are emotional beings, things like Hunts past 2 weeks happen.

Last edited:
WWE should totally turn this into an angle.

Brock comes back into raw,and just as heyman starts to speak,boom comes Mark hunts music and mark walks to the ring saying "Listen,brother I havent forgotten about the bloody steroids,and i'll have that money you owe me,wanker! ive come all the to the WWE! Its bloody far! so get the wallet out and lets settle this allready!"

"oh we'll settle allright...in HELL IN A CELL!!!" - Heyman

"!?!?!?!" - Brock

stay tuned...

Maybe since Dana is so enamored with Trump, he can bring in the Donald in for a classic, "You're Fired!"

HE SHOULD BE FIRED. HE IS A RACIST. BROCK LESNAR BEAT HIM FAIR AND SQUARE

Edit: I regret writing this the same way Mark Hunt will regret these past 2 weeks. We are emotional beings, things like Hunts past 2 weeks happen.

they might not get it,

but i do.

good on you, mate.

Actually, km wondering if he just wants to get in on the rizin open weight tournament for one last big pay day

Back