News: Mark Hunt "F*** the UFC", Brock Lesnar in epic MMA Hour rant

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Not exactly 'news' everyone here knows how vocal Mark Hunt has been... but now he's showing up in various news articles by Fox and other media outlets in the last 12 hours.

It's getting a bit ridiculous =/

http://www.foxsports.com.au/ufc/mar...t/news-story/062c349f30fba56672b746768886410a

http://www.news.com.au/sport/ufc/ma...l/news-story/d368d4c0d1a4dc7d4c3306f3c2b8e625

Mark Hunt unleashes on the UFC over Brock Lesnar doping scandal

"Fuck the UFC. Motherf***ers. Fuck your s*** company.
That’s corrupt s***, man. These motherf***ers should be penalised hard. Dirty, scummy, cheating scum. That’s how that monkey won his world title. He didn’t do it by doing it clean. He did it by cheating, just like the rest of these cheaters.”

Last edited:
On one hand, I don't like Hunt bitching too much.

On the other hand, this crusade that he's on has garnered him loads of attentions and news, putting him in the spotlight.

So I say, good on you mate.

RIZIN = level playing field.

WAR HUNTO - RIZIN SHW/HW CHAMP 2017!!!

I hope he gets a lid on it soon. There's a fine line between ranting and breaking into churches and taking your clothes off.

I'd laugh if they just called him on his bullshit and released him from his contract, where else are you going to earn $700k a fight as a .500 fighter?

I'd laugh if they just called him on his bullshit and released him from his contract, where else are you going to earn $700k a fight as a .500 fighter?
Japan? That would be his best bet anyways. What did Rizin pay Fedor? At least 700K.

I wonder if Hunt feels the same way about Pride champions, or K-1 for that matter.

Called him on his bullshit? He isnt bullshitting. He made it pretty clear he wants to be cut if they are unwilling to do anything. He doesnt give a shit.

That's not cool, Mark...

Fighters need to keep their emotions and morals out of the fight game. Just show up, bang hard, get paid, and go home, homie.

Called him on his bullshit? He isnt bullshitting. He made it pretty clear he wants to be cut if they are unwilling to do anything. He doesnt give a shit.
How do you know he doesn't give a shit? He might not be bullshitting but when he gets cut he's going to come to the sad realization that he's 42 and is a .500 fighter who just got cut from a $700,000 per fight contract. He got pounded on by a WWE fighter and he needs to accept that.

Lesnar came to the table with a deck of cards in his sleeve. Hunt got 25% and lesnar got 75% of the bouts $.
What would you do?

How do you know he doesn't give a shit? He might not be bullshitting but when he gets cut he's going to come to the sad realization that he's 42 and is a .500 fighter who just got cut from a $700,000 per fight contract. He got pounded on by a WWE guy and he needs to accept that.

He has millions in the bank, he probably never has to work again. If it really came down to it he can still fight in Rizin or some shit and make a good chunk of change. No reason for him to worry about anything.

Ariel has no clue how to rebut Mark's claim that "nothing happens to cheaters"

I do agree that fighters should be hit in the wallet but, they do receive a 2 year ban from earning money in MMA, in the USA. A 2 year ban isn't exactly nothing. Nick Diaz felt the pain.

A guy like Lesnar doesn't care. He makes his cheddar in WWE.

Back