Mark Hunt threatened by bodybuilder

freakyfarley

Adam Farley inc.
@Brown
Reaction score

Matthew Kline Kader challenged Mark Hunt on twitter after a profane disagreement about steroids. Matthew claims he would beat Mark soundly if the fight happened

Who do you think takes this?

yzBk85Xs.jpeg

vs

200w.gif

Lmao, I'd pay heavy bill to watch Mark Hunt wax this fool.

This had to be a joke. There's no way that guy can be that dumb or maybe he's desperate for some money because Hunt would knock him out with a jab most likely

seeing how angry Mark is nowadays .....I think he would eat this bodybuilder alive ....

Someone should take Hunt's keyboard away, he's making a fool of himself daily, 24/7. Guy's 42 and he acts and types like he's just turned 11.

I hope it happens and Mighty Hunto melts his face off with some heavy bombs.

Bodybuilder would get popped for steroids before the fight even happens.

If it happened, Hunt all day. via walkoff KO.

This douche should be locked in a cage with Mark with no referee. We'll let Mark decide how merciful he wants to be.

Bodybuilder would get popped for steroids before the fight even happens.

If it happened, Hunt all day. via walkoff KO.
Well no shit, but why are you even speculating about it? The bodybuilder is just trolling Hunt, who's falling for it as always.

Someone should take Hunt's keyboard away, he's making a fool of himself daily, 24/7. Guy's 42 and he acts and types like he's just turned 11.

He's like a Samoan Diaz brother these days, right?

A body builder vs a fighter. Is this even a question? Is there someone out there who would even remotely think the body builder could win vs a professional kick boxer?

Fuuuuuck I hope WME-img gets on to signing this talent to fight hunt so hunt can just chill.

What initiated the whole thing? I dislike meathead bodybuilders (particularly the ones who over estimate their own prowess), but if Hunt cast the first stone over a picture, that's pretty douchey.

Edit - read more closely, see it was a disagreement about steroids. Withholding judgment until I read more of the story.

Back