Ronda has lost her mind

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
"Do you have to worry about injuries during training?"

"I think about getting injuries all the time, cause these girls .... blah blah maybe they can't beat me but they want to give me a big enough gash so I can't work in Hollywood."

This is a crazy person talking.

Who really cares? I'm surprised threads about Ronda are still being created.

She's starting to look like goth kids from South Park.

Ronda's perspective of the world is one where EVERYONE is either in her inner circle or else they are the enemy.

That mentality can get you far and keep you motivated. But it can also destroy you... and i think that is was happened / is happening to Ronda.

Can't believe I once found her attractive, she looks more like a forest troll every day

8964754_G.jpg

RIP

She broke a ton of arms and knocked Betche out brutally and basically destroyed anyone she has but except one opponent and now she's talking about her opponents trying to injure her?
She is done mentally. Completely done. She would have had a chance vs Nunes and a very good chance against Tate and a puncher's chance vs Shevchenko early on but no she won't regain the belt this way.
Holm was by far her worst matchup in the UFC but not only was she in a bad shape physically for that fight but now she's mentally done as well.

Will this be another 10+ page thread?

in b4 a bunch of random internet schlubs lecture a former reigning Champion on how to have a winner's mentality

whoops too late

She broke a ton of arms and knocked Betche out brutally and basically destroyed anyone she has but except one opponent and now she's talking about her opponents trying to injure her?
She is done mentally. Completely done. She would have had a chance vs Nunes and a very good chance against Tate and a puncher's chance vs Shevchenko early on but no she won't regain the belt this way.
Holm was by far her worst matchup in the UFC but not only was she in a bad shape physically for that fight but now she's mentally done as well.

For fuck sake. Do you really think she's mad at her opponents for wanting to hurt her!? Do you really not understand what she is saying here?

Jesus fucking christ some people on here are so clueless it's frightening. I'm fucking scared for the future.

I'm sure her performance in Steakhouse or whatever the movie is called is already bad enough :D

in b4 a bunch of random internet schlubs lecture a former reigning Champion on how to have a winner's mentality

whoops too late

It's true though man, her mentality is a huge issue for her, among other things

I don't think she can handle anything but being on top

She couldn't even handle Holly putting her elbow on top of hers during weigh ins

To come back from this huge loss and not have the Fedor like invincibility aurora is a big issue for her

Agreed, in 10 years of watching men's MMA I have only seen 2 broken arms from arm locks.

I've seen Ronda break at least 2 different arms.

That's probably the main thing that turned me off against her most guys just simulate the submission.

For fuck sake. Do you really think she's mad at her opponents for wanting to hurt her!? Do you really not understand what she is saying here?

Jesus fucking christ some people on here are so clueless it's frightening. I'm fucking scared for the future.

If a fighter thinks like she does then he's done.No fighter at an eltie elvel cana fford to think like she does in the video. They either say they are willing to do or they have complete confidence. If they are worried about getting injured then they are done.

Let alone that i highly doubt she would get that disfigured from fighting. Not only are there only a handful of strikers in WMMA whoi can do that but it's nothing that a bit of surgery couldn't fix.

Yes i understand what she's saying but it's a midnset that makes her unable to beat someone like Nunes and shows that she's pretty much done with the sport

Back