How would a Nick Diaz vs Mousasi fight go at MW?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is a very interesting matchup stylistically. Both diaz and mousasi move similar on their feet. Both of them have one of the best chin in mma and both have slick ground game and elasticity.

This is a very interesting matchup stylistically. Both diaz and mousasi move similar on their feet. Both of them have one of the best chin in mma and both have slick ground game and elasticity.

Diaz would get under his skin and he would start running into punches

It would look like the end of Gladiator where Diaz would be on deaths door drifting in and out of the afterlife. And instead of running his hands through the fields of wheat it would be marijuana plants and instead of a dead Commudus it would be a celebrating Moose and instead of a crying woman it would be Nate Diaz and instead of demanding to free the slaves he would be asking to free the weed and instead of the other slaves carrying his body away it would be the scrap pack.

I think Mousasi takes it somewhat easily.

Imo , Moose is a bigger version of Diaz, good hands, good chin and good grappling skills, also you can trash talk moose all you want, the guy doesn't give a fuck

Imo , Moose is a bigger version of Diaz, good hands, good chin and good grappling skills, also you can trash talk moose all you want, the guy doesn't give a fuck

Stockton Slap takes the composure out of any fighter

I'm a fan of both but Diaz would go to sleep. Too small.

I know Diaz held his own against Anderson but Mousasi is 30, he is the younger fighter in this case.

Nick Diaz hasn't won a fight since UFC 137.

So many Sherdoggers tend to forget that.

Mousasi by complete domination.

I think Mousasi would take it. And yeah, trash talking doesn't really work very well with him, he just doesn't give a fuck.

Nick would lose 30-24 and then retire again while his dipshit fans claim some sort of moral victory because he did something "hilarious" in the fight.

In a good day this will be an easy win for Moose

2hp0uub_medium.gif

Moose has way better footwork and kicks.

Moose wins. Nick is very overrated.

I think Mousasi would outpoint him in a fairly one sided fight but not a beat down or anything, kind of like Nick vs Anderson but maybe more lopsided in Mousasi's favor.

Like both fighters, but mousasi would win via being better eveywhere.

Diaz doesn't fight anymore. If you are a Diaz fan, you shouldn't want to see him fight anyone in the top 10 based on his last few performances. You can tell he's not mentally committed anymore and just wants a pay check.

Back