If the UFC is worth 4 billion, what are the other MMA organizations worth?

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Does the UFC sale drastically increase the value of most of the other MMA organizations?
How much do you think the other organizations in the US and around the world are worth?

For example, Bellator, Invicta, KOTC, Legacy FC, BAMMA, Road FC, Rizin, DEEP, Pancrase, Shooto, ZST, and others.

No, because the UFC is valuable because it's the best of the best. Having other companies conflict with that only hurts MMA. Spreads that talent out that will never be able to fight one another.

A mainstream audience won't last having to follow multiple organizations.

It this a real thread, or am I being punked?

It this a real thread, or am I being punked?
Real thread.

-MMA is growing in Asia (China and Korea).
-Lots of smaller organizations are good feeders for the UFC (Ronda and Cormier fought in the KOTC. Holly fought in Legacy FC).
-Invicta has good WMMA fights (and UFC WMMA seems to evolve with Holly, Nunes, Shevchenko, JJ, etc).
-Pancrase moved to a cage format starting in 2014 so that their fights can better compete on the world stage.
-Professional Shooto held its first cage show this year.
-MMA stars are beginning to enter the mainstream (Ronda,Conor,etc).

I am wondering if the increased attention from the mainstream will make the other organizations more valuable and appealing to investors. Not just MMA organizations in the US, but all around the world.

Coker would have to pay someone to take Bellator off his hands lol

Coker would have to pay someone to take Bellator off his hands lol

It's not on his hands. I don't even think he has even a minority stake in the company. He's an employee.

Dunno, I think the UFC bought Strikeforce which was way better than Bellator for like 40 million so yea.

Microsoft offered 45 billion for it in 2008 but they turned it down lol Yahoo epic failed harder than any company in history.

Not really. You're not including the value of Yahoo's Alibaba and Yahoo Japan stakes which are worth more than 40 billion today.

Back