Should Dana White call the police on HUNT?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hunt said on mmahour: "Dana White should die in hell". This is a death threat and knowing hunt's behaviour and his violent past, dana should call the police.

He should call Brock Lesnar to take Mark Hunt down

Hunt just has no idea how to act in a civilised and normal manner due to his traumatic upbringing. He lacks almost all social skills.

He should call Brock Lesnar to take Mark Hunt down
Roided or non roided? I guess it depends on who is watching. The wwe fans who lick nuts will want roids for sure. Legit fans would want no roids.

Call the police? Threat? Is this a joke?

Roided or non roided? I guess it depends on who is watching. The wwe fans who lick nuts will want roids for sure. Legit fans would want no roids.
roids or no he will beat hunt. He came after a 5 year break and dominated him easily.

Someone told me to fuck off on facebook once and I called the police ...

The police came to my house and told ME to fuck off

After all these years in mma,Mark is really mad dog now.Why now,why not earlier?He lost many stupid fights

Hunt said on mmahour: "Dana White should die in hell". This is a death threat and knowing hunt's behaviour and his violent past, dana should call the police.

Stu-fuck-the-police-GIF

<16>It would be funny if Hunt beat the shit out of the twat though. dana white is scum. Probably makes Don king cringe.

No he didn't. Watch the video. He said that cheaters that stick needless up their bum holes should burn in a fire. Make it a cheating sport and see who dies first. All valid points made by hunto.

Back