Rafael Dos Anjos "Great news coming soon"

Who do you think he'll fight next?

• Total voters
Only thing "great" for him would be a rematch.

Possibly huge money fight vs Cowboy

I don't know... I feel like none of those would be a "great news" type thing for him other than a rematch with Eddie but that just aint happenin'. I think it might be Khabib rematch...

I like RDA but he doesn't deserve a title shot. Khabib is 23-0 and Where's your son has 8 straight wins.

It's probably Barboza in which the first person to land cleanly on the chin wins.

I don't know... I feel like none of those would be a "great news" type thing for him other than a rematch with Eddie but that just aint happenin'. I think it might be Khabib rematch...

I don't think it's Khabib, on todays MMA hour Khabib was pretty adamant on a title shot. He does not want anything else. I highly doubt he would rematch RDA

He's opening another gym in Singapore to help himself get ready for another title run.

After missing out on the life-changing money of fighting Conor, then losing his belt, the phrase 'Great News for RDA' is not a thing.

Probably Edson Barboza somewhere in September. There's a Fight Night in Brazil on September, 24. For the sake of his health I wouldn't jump back so soon though.

Fighting the winner of Conor/Nate maybe? I know it doesn't make sense, but what does anymore?

RDA seems like a good, positive, and chill dude. I think great news from him just means he's got a fight lined up.

This is the same dude who went from maybe the biggest card in UFC history 196 and millions of dollars, breaking his foot 10 days out then his next fight is a fight on fightpass and he didn't complain once. Not to mention he made no excuses and just said Eddie was the better man that night.

RDA is the man.

Last edited:
RDA seems like a positive good, chill dude. I think great news from him just means he's got a fight lined up.

This is the same dude who went from maybe the biggest card in UFC history 196 and millions of dollars, breaking his foot 10 days out then his next fight is a fight on fightpass and he didn't complain once. Not to mention he made no excuses and just said Eddie was the better man that night.

RDA is the man.
Rda is one of the most humble honorable fighters in the ufc, but gets shit on over here because of an injury. Shitty world we live in.

I like RDA

His hype got a bit out of control, but I can get behind him now that its calmed down a bit

Probably not related to fighting, something like Jesus talked to him in his dreams or something

Rda is one of the most humble honorable fighters in the ufc, but gets shit on over here because of an injury. Shitty world we live in.

Eh I think most people like/respect RDA and at worst find his personality a little boring. There's just a loud very small minority of Conor fans who are too stupid to think for themselves and repeat everything Conor says, while being too stupid to realize most of the time Conor doesn't even mean it.

I was thinking that wasn't related to MMA since only "great" news would be a rematch or Conor/Diaz but with all the mma hashtags it must about fighting. So what will it be ? Rematch with khabib ? It wouldn't make any sense for khabib to beat somebody he already beat especially now that rda hasn't his belt anymore

I like watching RDA fight. He's a great fighter but he is boring to listen to. There's probably not much he can do about that. Maybe if he has that killer attitude like Lawler it would be better but he probably couldn't do that either. People hate on him for getting injured and not fighting Conor and I get that. It was kind of a super fight between two champions although the hype wasn't what it could have been as if it was GSP v. AS. RDA just doesn't have any charisma, so despite him being an awesome fighter it's a hard sell like Benson before.

Hope it's khabib, I really wanted to see that rematch (and that's rare for me to say).

Back