Let's be honest, Conor beat Aldo and took the ball home...

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

Nope. It was the perfect counter punch against a stupid attack.

And i am a big aldo fan.

You sound like one of those "I think GSP is a tomato CAN and sucks and would lose against the lowest tier fighter, and I'm a HUGE GSP fan"

Fake fan in disguise

Nope. It was the perfect counter punch against a stupid attack.

And i am a big aldo fan.
Yea he was right on the ball with predicting Aldo would over commit because of being pissed off. And I had $100 on Aldo to finish. As far as taking the ball and leaving, he definitely has done that, which is annoying as fuck, but I don't think challenging RDA, then Nate because of the injury, then Nate again because of the loss makes him a coward. He's not defending the strap, but he sure as shit isn't ducking good competition.

You sound like one of those "I think GSP is a tomato CAN and sucks and would lose against the lowest tier fighter, and I'm a HUGE GSP fan"

Fake fan in disguise

The worst part is that you probably believe that.

because a one-off 13 second fight is decisive. it's the be all and end all.

I don't think it was a fluke an Aldo is my favourite active fighter but both of them know 99.999999999 times out of 100 it doesn't go down like that. Conor's pre-fight psychological warfare caused Aldo to fight out of anger, he won't make that mistake again. I don't know who will win the rematch but I'll be rooting for a much more cautious and calculated Aldo.

From Aldo's point of view it's messed up but if I were McGregor, I'd do what I wanted to too. Don't lose if it means that much to you because in life, you don't always get the chance to directly right a wrong.

Meh, in order to take the ball and go home, he had to beat the brakes off the FW GOAT to do it...

And that he did. Nothing cowardly about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back