Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor 2 Fighter Picks

100% for Nate in that video. Not too surprising really.

A bit annoying to hear Gus repeat the "diaz is too big" "connor moved up a weight class" as if the difference in actual weight would be the same as a diaz vs edgar

LOL at not a single person picking Conor.. You know at least one of them picked Conor the first time around, probably most of them.

I hope Nate understands that McGregor is going to try to play this more tactically this time around. Possibly a Condit style gameplan. I'm hoping that the reach and height won't allow that however and Nate can pressure him enough that we'll see that cardio start to fade again and some Stockton slaps beginning to land.

So pretty much everyone is picking Diaz
Not surprised motherfuckers

All the pros saying everything Ive been saying, all the experts in agreement as well.

Nate takes the rematch again, nate wins this fight 9 outta 10 times...the one loss was a bs decision.

Any conspiracy theorists out there who thinks the UFC "makes sure" that McGregor wins?

Or that Nate will throw the match to get the rubber match payday?

Lewis - Nelson won
Koscheck - glad GSP belted you. Back to B grades
Gustafsson - Bones won. Enjoyed rumble fight
Chiesa - dropkick and moron
Blachowicz - who?
Dos Santos - too many head shots
Gonzaga - one hit wonder
Seery - who?
McGeary - who?
Gracie - "i'm awesome I beat heavyweights with my mind" - shut it, your BJJ isn't the best
Ortiz - tapped to strikes glad chuck pummeled you.
Kate Jackson - who?
Johnson - who?
Lanchana Green - now this hurts. I thought we could have been an item one day. Not any more. Who?

Lewis - Nelson won
Koscheck - glad GSP belted you. Back to B grades
Gustafsson - Bones won. Enjoyed rumble fight
Chiesa - dropkick and moron
Blachowicz - who?
Dos Santos - too many head shots
Gonzaga - one hit wonder
Seery - who?
McGeary - who?
Gracie - "i'm awesome I beat heavyweights with my mind" - shut it, your BJJ isn't the best
Ortiz - tapped to strikes glad chuck pummeled you.
Kate Jackson - who?
Johnson - who?
Lanchana Green - now this hurts. I thought we could have been an item one day. Not any more. Who?
Feel better?

What about Vegas Dave? He's down $1,000,000 from the Miesha Tate fight, he surely can't lose 2 in a row?

Back