Jon Jones 350 LB Bench Press

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok brosefs,

I know most sherbro's can bench press 500 LB's with ease. But, Jones' with his insane 85 inch reach has a much further distance to press the bar, than the average T-rex meathead. Infact, it seems incredible to me he can move this much weight. Cell Tech for sure.

With his range of motion tis impressive

Tanks 600lbs bounce FTW

Not impressive considering if Usada's test is accurate.

Lol maybe not the best time to be showing off Jones's physical achievements.

Wow, I really never knew Jones was that strong. He's stronger than he appears.

I have a friend who says it's impossible to bench over 325 lbs without juicing. He goes to the gym several times a year, so I believe him.

350lb bench for an athlete his size is to be expected. I did 405lb bench when I weighed 205ish. I'm 5' 10" and not a gifted athlete.

Wow, I really never knew Jones was that strong. He's stronger than he appears.

muscletech_cell-tech-performance-series-6lb-2715g_1.png

But the man is on roids & still has zero KOs. That means bench press loses its luster IMO

Ok brosefs,

I know most sherbro's can bench press 500 LB's with ease. But, Jones' with his insane 85 inch reach has a much further distance to press the bar, than the average T-rex meathead. Infact, it seems incredible to me he can move this much weight. Cell Tech for sure.

Why do these goofballs insist on claiming these weights. He clearly did not finish that lift anywhere near on his own.

Title is misleading.
He benched about tree fiddy.

Back