Prediction: in 5 years Sage will be WW champ and on the road to being a goat.

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
There will be a HW champ that we haven't even heard of yet. Jon Jones will have comeback from suspension a broken man and will be on a losing streak and MMA will be even more mainstream.

What do you guys think MMA and the UFC will be like in 5 years? Do you think much has changed in the last 5 years?

Prediction: in 5 years Sage will be WW champ and on the road to being a goat.
17yf5k.jpg

If you haven't already noticed, Sage is awful. There is no way he can bridge the gap between himself and the champs in 5 years. He just doesn't have it.

If you haven't already noticed, Sage is awful. There is no way he can bridge the gap between himself and the champs in 5 years. He just doesn't have it.

5 years is a lifetime in MMA. I agree he has been pushed far too early but thats not his fault. I think hes destined for greatness and also think he needs to move up weight class

Khabib will be the reigning, defending lightweight champion of the world.

Except he taps more than Connie in a mtg tournament.

5 years is a lifetime in MMA. I agree he has been pushed far too early but thats not his fault. I think hes destined for greatness and also think he needs to move up weight class
You don't improve doing training camp after training camp, and he's already got the athleticism. His skill level is extremely low. If he took 2-3 years off MMA to solely try to get better, then maybe.

l__nostradumbasstshirt.jpg

haha just busting your balls. I have no idea, and your guess is as good as mine.

HW: JDS
LHW: Gus
MW: Hall
WW: Rory
LW: Khabib
FW: Max
BW: TJ
FW: Undisputed GOAT Mighty Mouse

Since we're at it in 5 years

Anderson comes back from a broken forearm blocking a kick to take Nate Diaz for WW belt.

Sage lost to a guy without a Wikipedia page at the time and almost lost again in his rebound fight. Just because he's a pretty boy with muscles and beating nobodies he'll be future champ?

5 years?????

Fighting was boring AF.. so, we have fighters with cars and guns killing each others..

death-race.jpg

Jones come back and cheat so hard his card and Hit and Run Sage NorthGOAT...
hqdefault.jpg

And here is Sage NorthGOAT... he is not prety any more..
22race-600.jpg

If he beats Erick Silva in that title bout I'll give you 10,000 Sherbucks!

Back