Prediction: Lawler vs. Woodley will en in an early KO or a short war.

Scyther

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both these fighters have great KO power and love to strike. Some people think Woodley will try to blanket Lawler but Woodley hasn't really tried the blanket strategy too much recently so I don't see him attempting that here. Besides I think at this point he an his corner knows his cardio can't be trusted to implement a strategy like that.

With the power both these guys have I don't see this fight getting past the 3rd rd. Who wins? At this point if it stays strictly on the feet I can see it going either way but with Woodley given a slight advantage because of Lawler's worn chin. But if this fight gets into the 3rd I see Lawler taking it, eventually the pace of the fight I believe will catch up with Woodley.

Did you not see the two Hendricks fights?

Rashad can definitely KO Lawler, in fact if it ends in the first thats probably the reason.

Shad always gasses after the first and Lawler only seems to get stronger. I'd go with Lawler but seeing a RDA/Eddie like ending with Shad winning can happen.

Yeah but why does this matter if the earth is flat?

Why are you wasting time with MMA, fight the illuminati pokemon character!!

I'm picking Robbie to win, but Woodley will keep it competitive. The guy has pretty good wrestling and striking. He has dynamite in both hands as well.

Rashad can definitely KO Lawler, in fact if it ends in the first thats probably the reason.

Shad always gasses after the first and Lawler only seems to get stronger. I'd go with Lawler but seeing a RDA/Eddie like ending with Shad winning can happen.

Shad?

idLYs5.gif

That's racist.

Ok I'll admit that's funny. But Rashad's KO power is overrated.

condit dropped him like 2 minutes in with a jab i believe so its totally possible

Robbie Lawler by KO is my prediction. Probably round 1,2 or 3.

Lawler by vicious KO. Early or late, but dominant.

Back