Amir Khan states he would have a fight in the UFC with Conor Mcgregor

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Amir Khan....in the UFC against Conor. Say by some miracle he beats Nate (doubt it)

They set up Amir Khan vs Conor McGregor.....Does it sell? Would you be interested?

WE know Conor and his ego will choose to stand with Amir if this happened. I would love to see that. Honestly.

Amir Khan isn't even an ameture level mma fighter, from what I know.

Amir Khan....in the UFC against Conor. Say by some miracle he beats Nate (doubt it)

They set up Amir Khan vs Conor McGregor.....Does it sell? Would you be interested?

WE know Conor and his ego will choose to stand with Amir if this happened. I would love to see that. Honestly.

Thanks for the startling update

Mcgregor turns wrestler in under 10 seconds

Amir Khan is doing what Floyd Mayweather did, just trolling the media

It would be great to see but Conor would take the fight anywhere.

This is mma khan won't be able to defend leg kicks

I think McGregor could win a stand up battle if he turned it into a kickboxing match and Khans chin is suspect.

Amir just lost.....Conor just lost.....Seems like the right thing to do and have two losers battle each other.

Would only watch if Conor verbally agreed to not take it to the ground. I know the UFC will not make special rules matches but there is nothing stopping a fighter from agreeing to those terms.

Conor vs Khan, Mayweather ,GSP , Ronda, bla, bla ,bla...WTF?? this fucking clown just got slapped and submitted like a lil bitch not too long ago and people are still paying attention to him like if he were some kind of superhuman...this is fucking idiotic..

Back