Feed Chael to Mousasi as his return fight?

essie

sue me
@Silver
Reaction score
Moose wants a big fight and Bisping ducked, Vitor is ducking, and Anderson is on a 4 fight losing streak. You could do a Jacare rematch but a trilogy is always better with a belt on the line. Weidman will get hurt or duck. Rockhold is out for a while. Machida is going to be suspended for cheating (as Mousasi predicted). Let Chael come back and hype up a fight for a nice paycheck. Moose subs him within 1 and we all go home happy.

Chael fucks Moose up

Moose is a can crusher

Mousasi fans always clamoring for easy fights or matchups that stylistically favor Mousasi. No disrespect to Chael, but you clearly only threw out this idea because his submission defense is suspect.

Lil Nog or Victor only for Chael's return

Jacare, Hunt, Henderson, Munoz, Lombard are cans?

Jacare is the only decent win.

Hunt got beat on the feet by a WWE wrestler.

Henderson is finished. Bisping will end him for good and get revenge.

Munoz/Lombard are both finished too. At the time they were overhyped anyway.

Chael has been getting HUGE and training in the off time. He'll be back and ready.

Moose wants a big fight and Bisping ducked, Vitor is ducking, and Anderson is on a 4 fight losing streak. You could do a Jacare rematch but a trilogy is always better with a belt on the line. Weidman will get hurt or duck. Rockhold is out for a while. Machida is going to be suspended for cheating (as Mousasi predicted). Let Chael come back and hype up a fight for a nice paycheck. Moose subs him within 1 and we all go home happy.
Mousasi vs Whittaker

Jacare is the only decent win.

Hunt got beat on the feet by a WWE wrestler.

Henderson is finished. Bisping will end him for good and get revenge.

Munoz/Lombard are both finished too. At the time they were overhyped anyway.
Oh okay lets just write off everyone's wins. Chael beat a washed up Shogun, and Michael Bisping. Great resume, all the while using PEDs.

You guys are insane. The ONLY fight to make for Chael is Anderson. Yes, he's 0-2 but let's call the first fight a moral victory. Put him against Anderson again and you're gonna sell a metric fucktonne of views.

Jacare was green at the time. When they fought again in their prime, Jacare destroyed him.
Excuses, excuses. Mousasi finished Jacare and that's the end of the story. Moose got subbed by Jacare. Is there shame in that? Jeez. A third fight needs to happen.

Jacare, Hunt, Henderson, Munoz, Lombard are cans?

Plus OSP, Babalu, Kang, Manhoef, Leites.

Guys like Costas and Santos are top 15 ranked too. Latifi was short notice and not a good fighter but still a top 15 LHW these days lol.

Chael, when he was active, was a terrible matchup stylistically for the Moose. And I like the Moose.

Inactive and post-TRT Chael likely will be wrecked by the Moose. This is the best time for Gegard to be champion imo. Gegard would Van Helsing the Count and I want to see it happen lol.

2hp0uub_medium.gif

Mousasi vs Whittaker
I think this is the direction they go in but it's another high risk low reward fight for Moose. He's fought Hall, Santos, and then would be Whittaker. All dangerous prospects without big names. I think he wants a name at this point. Vitor would be ideal.

Plus OSP, Babalu, Kang, Manhoef, Leites.

Guys like Costas and Santos are top 15 ranked too. Latifi was short notice and not a good fighter but still a top 15 LHW these days lol.
For sure. He has a super underrated resume. I was just assuming if he thought the guys I listed were cans he'd really scoff at the OSP types.

Back