Julianna Pena calls Holly Holm harmless and overrated, also Ronda Rousey a one trick pony.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
"No, I wasn’t surprised. I’ve been saying for a while now that harmless Holly couldn’t hurt a fly, especially in a five-round fight. It’s just a little nickname. She was a little bit overrated, she got thrown into the mix and got into the top 10 after beating up some people that have not been around as long. So I think she got a little lucky with the choices of opponents that she’s had.

I just know that the division has been changing a lot more now that Ronda is not the champion and I knew this was going to happen after that. Just because I feel Ronda is a one-trick pony who has been able to rack up all these wins and be so dominant, I knew the second she lost, it would be an open division for the rest of us. And once she was exposed, that it would be harder for her to get back in there and then second off, get back in there to win her belt. It’s good for the other girls to show the world that there are other 135-pound women out there other than Ronda Rousey."

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/7/25/1...ldnt-hurt-fly-ronda-rousey-one-trick-pony-mma

Pipe down Pena, your standup makes Ronda's look like Prime Anderson Silva...

Her saying shit like this is EXACTLY why I wanted Cat to beat her. Cat fought probably the worst fight of her life, don't know what she was thinking. Cat should have kept it on the feet and tooled her up, she was stronger in the clinch too (third round aside).

I'd Fuck the shit outa Pena. She wins no matter what in my book

Pena is so freak'n boring...I would be ecstatic if she retired today!

So she's embracing the villain role now that Rousey is gone?

I wonder how she will handle a highlight reel KO loss. Villains fall twice as hard.

Ironically Pena might actually be a winnable fight for Rousey lol

I'd see Rousey say "OH PENA YOU CALLED ME OUT YOU FAKE BITCH" as her gimme comeback

ignoring

Cyborg
Holm
Nunes
Valentina

anyone-who-can-beat-her

I'd Fuck the shit outa Pena. She wins no matter what in my book

Your words mixed with your AV made me LOL.

8b53ec5e8832bfd109321841bd997b95523f0fbbbdba85890ae6232a80a8d403.jpg

Even Ronda has more tricks than Pena. Unless the opponent has a scrotum.

I dislike Julianna Pena more every time she speaks.

#CornNuts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back