Hunt should just retire

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know I'm going to take a lot of heat for this but I don't care....Mark Hunt should just retire if he is so unsatisfied with The Ufc.....Where's he going to go?Bellator? Japan? Russia?All of those places are still likely to have PED cheats so what's the point?Now I'm not saying The Ufc isn't wrong for handling the situation they have been but I'm tired of the Waaaaaagh Waaaaaagh crybaby talk from Hunto....don't let the door hit you on the way out

I think Hunt took a gamble and is hoping to get paid from all this

Doesn't seem like it worked lol

The way hes talking now is burning his bridges. I dont think they will pay him any compensation now.

So your point is that, since all the MMA organizations have problems, he shouldn't complain about the problems at his current company? The only way for things to improve is for athletes to start speaking up and taking a stand. Hunt is obviously right about PEDs, unequal treatment within the organization, and the need for a fighters' union. The only problem is that it'll probably require much bigger names than Hunt for any meaningful change to take place. But if he can be a catalyst, then that would be worthwhile.

I'm on Hunts side in this. However, I think he's ready to leave. Someone like Hunt doesn't play games or take chances, he only knows one thing, brutal honesty.

Doesn't sound like a reach to get paid to me. I mean, sure, he brought up getting Brock's cut. This sounds more like he's fed up with the UFC rolling out the red carpet for their chosen ones. This is exactly like the Tito, Nate, and Nick rants but extremely unfiltered. All of them, to an extent, tip-toed around it. Doesn't sound like Hunt gives a turd about what anyone thinks and is just throwing bullets in the fire and standing there.

Im tired of these damn Salty ass fighters who keep complaining. Yes Brock was probably juiced to the tits, but he damn well knew it coming into the fight and he still thought he could win and when he didn't he melted some of his fat with his salty tears. <28>

He was screwed three fights in a row and the last one may have prevented him from coming from behind to win, and securing a title shot.

Calling him a crybaby only shows ignorance.

So your point is that, since all the MMA organizations have problems, he shouldn't complain about the problems at his current company? The only way for things to improve is for athletes to start speaking up and taking a stand. Hunt is obviously right about PEDs, unequal treatment within the organization, and the need for a fighters' union. The only problem is that it'll probably require much bigger names than Hunt for any meaningful change to take place. But if he can be a catalyst, then that would be worthwhile.

Problem is he is just whining like a baby wanting more money. He talks about a fighters union. There is absolutely 100% no way in hell a fighters union would allow their fighters to be fined half their purse and given to another fighter for a drug test. A fighters union would absolutely negotiate for the least monetary fines possible. A fighters union is going to work for the group of fighters best interests overall. They will get PED suspensions and fines lowered by a ton. Look at the NFL. With a fighters union you are likely to see fines capped at 10% or less of a fighters pay and PED suspensions of 90 days.

Hunt doesn't know what he wants. Except for $. He wants more of that.

Poor Mark he has ruined his career as hardcore fans I feel its our duty to get behind him and troll the bald farther until he gives up. HE STARTED IN A SMALL TOWN IN TEXAS AND NOW HE IS DOMINATING THE WORLD OF ON DEMAND AUDIO AND HE IS DOING IT FOR THE WORKING MAN YEEEE HAAAAA

I think Hunt took a gamble and is hoping to get paid from all this

Doesn't seem like it worked lol

We'd all do the same thing if we were in his shoes.

i don't care if i ever see hunt fight again, but i love watching him cry after losing

Im tired of these damn Salty ass fighters who keep complaining. Yes Brock was probably juiced to the tits, but he damn well knew it coming into the fight and he still thought he could win and when he didn't he melted some of his fat with his salty tears. <28>

Hunt has every right to fight for a level playing field and not get used. This is the third time in a row and this fight may have screwed up his chances for a final title shot. The guy is 42 years old.

Too bad the Just Bleed morons here can't put this together. They're too busy with their own selfish ignorance to care about anything other than being entertained.

Hunt has every right to fight for a level playing field and not get used. This is the third time in a row and this fight may have screwed up his chances for a final title shot. The guy is 42 years old.

Too bad the Just Bleed morons here can't put this together. They're too busy with their own selfish ignorance to care about anything other than being entertained.

Why sign the contract if he knew Brock was juiced? He wanted money, no more or less. A TS means nothing to him more than that 750k and a slice of the PPV. He just complaing now and looking salty af.

This is manure, of a slightly darker shade than snow white. You know, a great man once told me that when I curse, I am simply proving that I do not have the mental capacity to speak intelligently.

There is one guarantee here. A dude going off on racial rants is getting NOTHING THE FUCK done, and is actually severely jeopardizing the stand as a bigoted spokesperson on the topic.

It may not be Marks fault that he is incapable of intelligibly articulating these points attempting to be a catalyst for positive change. Best case scenario, if you recognize your shortcoming(s) not allowing for you to properly articulate your point, by FAR the best thing that one can do is STFU and find an articulate spokesperson to act as the figurehead!

A Million bucks says his "White POS" killed any and all possible positives he had from valid points.

Were all three in a row "White" pieces of S? I totally missed him calling Bigfoot a "white" POS! Damn I wish I had caught that at the time. LMAO! Oh, he didn't, did he. In fact, he elected NOT to use a racial slur to describe his Brazilian opponent that was the first of these three!

I am far from a "Just bleed". I am a POS by definition of Encyclopedia Hunt. Why should this white POS give a flying fudge cycle what this blatant bigot toward my race thinks.

Glass houses, Mark insults an entire race attempting to gain sympathy, WTF!

There are "slurs" for just about any human division, including those with extomorphic body styles!

I know I'm going to take a lot of heat for this but I don't care....Mark Hunt should just retire if he is so unsatisfied with The Ufc.....Where's he going to go?Bellator? Japan? Russia?All of those places are still likely to have PED cheats so what's the point?Now I'm not saying The Ufc isn't wrong for handling the situation they have been but I'm tired of the Waaaaaagh Waaaaaagh crybaby talk from Hunto....don't let the door hit you on the way out
Tired of Hunt complaining so you make a thread complaining. Sweet lord please don't reproduce.

Back