Hunt is way too vocal about Lesnar's positive test

StopDucking

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Some people will never learn.

Every time a fighter goes on a crusage against PEDs users, he's the one getting caught next.

If Hunt was smart, he would tone it down.

He sounds like a chick that got dumped for her former best friend.

Looked like he don't want to fight now.

d4a65e149863f7a732ccb9d1f1783647.jpg

He should be thankful Dana didn't cut hin after his UFC debut. Guy made a ton of money thanks to the UFC.

I doubt he's using. It's people like Kennedy/Weidman that are more suspicious.

because they are american.

I can agree that he is exagerating ... but i get where his coming from .... he has nothing to loose , he never gave a fuk , yet he still pledges for a fighters union ? he isnt doing it for him you know ?!
This fuker has Hero written all over him ...

Some people will never learn.

Every time a fighter goes on a crusage against PEDs users, he's the one getting caught next.

If Hunt was smart, he would tone it down.

The real question is why are YOU so vocal about this.

How does Hunt fighting for his rights concern you and why ?

hmm... I pity those who shit on hunto... so guys if usada deal was meant to make mma ( or ufc...) more legit??? (right?), then why Im getting a feeling ufc doesnt care... hypocrisy, if they gave hunt 20-30% of lesnars purse, he would stay quiet... thats fact, insted ufc makes fool of them selfs... Now I wanna hear diaz saying, everyone is on streoids :)

Last edited:
Considering Hunts shit cardio in recent years, jaw, arms, feet not growing over the years, no injection marks, no HGH gut pics, not gaining muscle mass out of camp etc. Hes one of the handful I would bet isnt on anything

I'm more concerned about why they are all over Hunt, instead of shady ass Brock Lesnar. I never get the feeling people are telling the truth about their real reasons. Why are they choosing a cheating prick, over the man who was wronged?

Did you read the thread's content or just the thread's title?

Hunt is not fighting for his rights more than Anderson Silva was fighting for his, he's putting himself in danger for no reason. USADA is going to have their eyes on him even more.

Hunt is crying sour grapes, whereas before the Fight, he said he would KO Brock juiced or not. He got got totally controlled and dominated by a guy that hadn't Fought in 5 years. Besides, he coming across as a hypocrite :))

Imagine if Brock just gave Hunto 20% without being told and treated it if it was a missed weight. Then just be done with it, Brock has so many millions. Whats 20% of a disclosed purse, not much in the grand scheme.

Back