Anyone else getting annoyed with Hunt?

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This guy is getting out of control. Didn't he barely make it to the UFC when they bought Pride and now he's making millions with the organization? He went from the brink of being unemployed or fighting in C level organizations to being a millionaire cause Uncle Dana and Lorenzo took a chance on him. Now he's bashing the hell out of the organization and talking crazy shit. Not to mention he fought during the Pride days and everyone knows Pride wasn't exactly compliant with any PED regulators.

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/7/25/1...-and-your-s-t-company-sue-me-brock-lesnar-mma

I think he and everyone else would benefit if he took a little breather.

Dude this is what half the threads on sherdog have been about this past week

But yes it's getting to be a bit much

they didnt take a chance on him, they didnt want him..... he asked to fight out his contract instead of getting a payout. It was Mark that made himself the bigger contracts, dont get it twisted

and no, Mark has a point..... fuck the cheaters

I'm diggin' it
Bring on more trolling anti-Hunto shitthreads, more banal, circular pro-cheating/pro-Bork arguments
I haven't had this much fun in the heavies in a long time

Yes, sick of him.

Shut up and move on already.

You lost Hunt. It's over. Move on to the next guy.

Hunto fought for most of his career in the land of rising sun and allegedly no drug testing.

He was talking mad shit showing confidence in his victory regardless of what Brock was on, if he was on.

Get the beat crap out of him by a guy coming off a significant lay off, which is pretty ridiculously long period if you look at it from a perspective, then continue to cry about it even to this point.

I don't know what is a sore loser if that ain't.

I'm getting really annoyed with people who are getting annoyed with Hunt.

Fighting is the man's life. He has every right to stand up for himself.

Is posting on Sherdog your life? Is it how you make your living? No, so gtfo with your annoydness on a matter that has no influence on your life and health.

I'm diggin' it
Bring on more trolling anti-Hunto shitthreads, more banal, circular pro-cheating/pro-Bork arguments
I haven't had this much fun in the heavies in a long time

He called Lesnar a "white piece of shit." Huntroll hitting the vanilla gorilla and all his little caucasiamaniacs with the race card.

Anyone with half a brain is annoyed with the cheaters, not Hunt..he deserves to vent as much as he wants, he got fucked over by Crock and the UFC..

Heavenly really been paying attention to the whole situation, Hunt is after a portion of Brock's winnings?

I like Hunt a lot but come on dude, you knew Brock was a cheat and still wanted that fight. You got a big payday for it too

Didn't read because of the thread title, but you're objectively incorrect:

See:

A good amount of people shitting on Hunt are trying to make it seem like there's a huge contradiction in what he's saying when there isn't. At all. Not even remotely.

He was asked ONE question about Bork's USADA exemption, answered it accordingly and then said "I will still win" which is standard for literally every fighter in combat sports history. They say they're going to win all the time. He's confident in his abilities. Who gives a single solitary fuck.

Then when he lost, he said "No excuses, Big Brock beat me up" and was critical of his own performance. Then Hunt learned Bork failed not one, but two drug tests which is when he started shitposting on social media. Suddenly people spun that into "Hunt said he was going to win regardless of steroids and now he's ONLY blaming the steroids" when that's just a flat out lie. That's not what happened.

It's okay, I get it. Lesnar fans lived under the utter delusion that his body was achievable naturally and now realized it isn't. They're still going through the withdrawal phase. They can't post their utterly shit WWE memes anymore, so they need to project their butthurt onto Mark Hunt.

And:

This guy is getting out of control. Didn't he barely make it to the UFC when they bought Pride and now he's making millions with the organization?

He went from the brink of being unemployed or fighting in C level organizations to being a millionaire cause Uncle Dana and Lorenzo took a chance on him.
Now he's bashing the hell out of the organization and talking crazy shit.

Not true. He had a contract with Pride which the UFC had to honour. They didn't want to and tried to buy him out of it, but he was determined to get in the cage and do his thing.

He's been pretty good to the company since then, I'd say. Not many fighters would have taken that late replacement high-altitude Mexico City fight at UFC 180 like he did, basically saving the card.

I think it's funny that people don't know he's trolling at this point. I hope he continues and really gets people annoyed.

From what ive read its only the closet WWE chunkies and neckbeards and Bork fangirls that are getting annoyed.

Hunt thanks for saying what needed to be sayd.

crying-wrestling-fan-375x413-1416942736.jpg

Dude this is what half the threads on sherdog have been about this past week

But yes it's getting to be a bit much
Sherdog this week :
- 1/3 of the threads about Hunt,
- 1/3 of the threads about Holly & how WMMA is so much better than male MMA / so much boring and sloppy,
- 1/3 of the threads about Fedor (as usual)

Heavenly really been paying attention to the whole situation, Hunt is after a portion of Brock's winnings?

Think he's saying he wants half, then he wants all, or shit like that. then he keeps whining

Back