Heres a George St Pierre fun fact

J

JollyRants

gsp-1438160685-800.jpg
GSP aka GOAT S P has beaten 5 of the 10 men that beat Robbie Lawler. He beat 50 percent of the guys that beat Robbie. He beat Jason Miller, Johny Hendricks, Pete Spratt, Jake Shields, and Nick Diaz. This is for those guys that say GSP needs to come back and beat Robbie to cement his legacy. As much i would like to see GSP come back and lay the smack down on Robbie thats still a silly statement. GSPs legacy is cemented already as the GOAT.

mmatko.jpg

GSP " I just wanted to be held, you heartless vixen."

He's my all time favorite.
Doesn't make terrible excuses , isn't obnoxious with trash talk.
Give me a vanilla sportsman who's gracious in victory and defeat.

Never thought I'd see a thread claiming part of the reason GSP is the GOAT, is because he beat Pete friggin' Spratt

Context doesnt seem to matter to Grease Saint Pierre fans.

Bet u havent even seen the Spratt fight lol

Hendricks fight is still one of the biggest robberies in MMA history BTW

GSP is so f* ckin GOAT it's ridicoulus.

Context doesnt seem to matter to Grease Saint Pierre fans.

Bet u havent even seen the Spratt fight lol

Hendricks fight is still one of the biggest robberies in MMA history BTW

A very close fight that was a split decision win for GSP is considered a robbery?

GSP of then is not the GSP of now. Same goes for Lawler. Allot of GSP related threads these the past couple weeks

A very close fight that was a split decision win for GSP is considered a robbery?

Close, competitive fights can have clear winners and be considered a robbery. Literally every media outlet scored it for Hendricks for a reason. Its a robbery in the same vein of Shogun/Lyoto 1 in that sense in only the batshit crazy GSP/Lyoto fans for the most part had him winning.

I already knew that.
Also Lawler got a gifted win vs Condit who was out of his prime.
GSP out his prime pretty much dominated prime Condit after coming back from a career ending injury.

Diaz and Shields finished Lawler too lol,while GSP beat them by the usual.

I already knew that.
Also Lawler got a gifted win vs Condit who was out of his prime.
GSP out his prime pretty much dominated prime Condit after coming back from a career ending injury.

Diaz and Shields finished Lawler too lol,while GSP beat them by the usual.
diaz finished lawler and daley. sucks he under performed in the gsp fight

Back