Final Say

So Icey Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
'Fuck the UFC'

'Fuck your shit company'

'Worthless scumbags'

Describes Dana and the Fertittas perfectly, couldn't have been more on the nose

Everything he said was right, but since he's complaining about the UFC and Brock Lesnar, the UFC shills are out in full force right now

I wouldn't go that far
They shit all over every single of their fighters, took by far the biggest piece of the pie, treated them like dog shit at every turn, bullied them in contract situations, intimidated journalists, stole sponsor money from fighters, and when the Ali act and USADA testing was coming down the pipes, they sold out and rode off in the sunset

They are the epitome of the rich scumbags you see in movies. They're movie villain tier scumbags and grease balls

Hunt the k-1 champ,jumped into the deep end of the mma pool early fighting wanderlei and cro cop before he even had 5 or 6 fights,eater of head kicks,master of the walk off ko..

"oh but i dont like him asking for money,he is a bitch lol werd... Yo MOOOOOM can i borrow 20 bucks??"

Standing up is one thing, the way he is doing it will not help him in the end.

Silence helps corruption. This is one of those moments where the guy in the right is the one screaming like a maniac. It never works out well for that guy because he seems like an unruly employee in comparison to the rest of the roster. If they were all up in arms, it might be a different story. He should have held back a bit. That's if he wanted to stay with his current org.

Everything he said was right, but since he's complaining about the UFC and Brock Lesnar, the UFC shills are out in full force right now

I'd even take it a step further and say that you can talk about the UFC, you can talk about Dana's kids. Don't you dare talk about Brock in a negative way.

danaandbabybl.jpg

Silence helps corruption. This is one of those moments where the guy in the right is the one screaming like a maniac. It never works out well for that guy because he seems like an unruly employee in comparison to the rest of the roster. If they were all up in arms, it might be a different story. He should have held back a bit. That's if he wanted to stay with his current org.
I agree with the first half but disagree that he should have held back. Sometimes you need to scream from the rooftops

Actually you'll find anyone rational on this issue isn't saying he's wrong about anything. They are merely calling Hunt out on his hypocritical bullshit, he's only taking a stand now because he learned Brock's disclosed pay and is trying to get it.

It's nothing more or less than that, he has fought people on PEDs his entire career and now only when he sees the biggest fight purse he's ever seen does he take a stand.

This is a cash grab, he knows he doesn't have many fights left and he's trying to set himself up for the future by tarnishing his reputation and burning all his bridges. Unfortunately for him it's not going to work.

I like Mark Hunt, but he knew Brock was on steroids going into it. And, even said, he was still gonna knock that 'juicehead' out. Now, after getting Hulk smashed he wants to throw a temper tantrum?

Standing up is one thing, the way he is doing it will not help him in the end.
What I don't get is how people fail to see this is his only course of action right now. He has no recourse but to be as public and vocal as possible because basically outside of that his hands are tied.

Hunt was proven correct with what he said about Brock getting special treatment. And now that he is saying so people have a problem with it lol. Fuck that and war Hunt.

Actually you'll find anyone rational on this issue isn't saying he's wrong about anything. They are merely calling Hunt out on his hypocritical bullshit, he's only taking a stand now because he learned Brock's disclosed pay and is trying to get it.

It's nothing more or less than that, he has fought people on PEDs his entire career and now only when he sees the biggest fight purse he's ever seen does he take a stand.

This is a cash grab, he knows he doesn't have many fights left and he's trying to set himself up for the future by tarnishing his reputation and burning all his bridges. Unfortunately for him it's not going to work.

He objectively never contradicted himself though. See:

A good amount of people shitting on Hunt are trying to make it seem like there's a huge contradiction in what he's saying when there isn't. At all. Not even remotely.

He was asked ONE question about Bork's USADA exemption, answered it accordingly and then said "I will still win" which is standard for literally every fighter in combat sports history. They say they're going to win all the time. He's confident in his abilities. Who gives a single solitary fuck.

Then when he lost, he said "No excuses, Big Brock beat me up" and was critical of his own performance. Then Hunt learned Bork failed not one, but two drug tests which is when he started shitposting on social media. Suddenly people spun that into "Hunt said he was going to win regardless of steroids and now he's ONLY blaming the steroids" when that's just a flat out lie. That's not what happened.

It's okay, I get it. Lesnar fans lived under the utter delusion that his body was achievable naturally and now realized it isn't. They're still going through the withdrawal phase. They can't post their utterly shit WWE memes anymore, so they need to project their butthurt onto Mark Hunt.

Fuck off with your character assassination bullshit. You say he has a point but try to discredit it because you question his motives. Well, you can fuck right off. He's right. If it is a cash grab? He deserves it. So fuck off with this line of thinking

He is right. However he also burning every bridge with these quotes. In the end, it will not end well, because there won't be any compensation for him.

What I don't get is how people fail to see this is his only course of action right now. He has no recourse but to be as public and vocal as possible because basically outside of that his hands are tied.

Hunt was proven correct with what he said about Broc getting special treatment. And now that he is saying so people have a problem with it lol. Fuck that and war Hunt.

The general public will only be turned off by some MMA fighter scream fuck this fuck that fuck blah fuck blah.

Even now many casual MMA fans are starting to get sick of hearing it. Even many hardcores.

Does that mean his situation is BS or that he is wrong? No, but coming off like a madman screaming and cursing at everybody in his path will not help him, and will only serve to make people not care or wnat him to shut up. If he truly wanted change he would be fighting for it behind the scenes where thigs actually matter. I understand if it had just happened, but he has been screaming fuck the world and the UFC for a while now and in my opinion people will only get sick of it and turn on him.

Just don't think he's going about it the best way.

He objectively never contradicted himself though. See:

Why are you stuck on one pre fight comment? That's your only come back to anything, his entire career before this fight, fighting guys on PEDs, fighting in an organization that encouraged usage, and him staying silent and not going to the media to take a stand like he is now, is why he is a hypocrite. He's after one last paycheck.

Fuck off with your character assassination bullshit. You say he has a point but try to discredit it because you question his motives. Well, you can fuck right off. He's right. If it is a cash grab? He deserves it. So fuck off with this line of thinking

You can agree with someone without agreeing with the motives behind it. If Mark Hunt truly cared this much about PED usage he wouldn't wait until his career is at the end with a chance at a huge paycheck at the end to take a stand.

'Fuck the UFC'

'Fuck your shit company'

'Worthless scumbags'

Describes Dana and the Fertittas perfectly, couldn't have been more on the nose

But...but....Dana and the fertitas bought the UFC because they cared about the fighters and fans....

Back