Mark Hunt live on the MMA Hour: Brock got his title by cheating

essie

sue me
@Silver
Reaction score

Going in on cheaters right now:

It's nice to hear Hunt's facebook rants put into spoken words lol

"Cheating monkeys. They're all fucking cheaters. The whole lot of them. Fuck 'em."

I feel like if Mark Hunt, Luke Rockhold and Jose Aldo got together they could melt the polar ice caps with their salt content

Well he won the belt also thanks to a muscle mass from his WWE years that he probably did'nt obtained being clean

I feel like if Mark Hunt, Luke Rockhold and Jose Aldo got together they could melt the polar ice caps with their salt content

the thing is only hunt has legit reason to be upset.

Well he won the belt also thanks to a muscle mass from his WWE years that he probably did'nt obtained being clean

This is what makes this more egregious than most juicing violations. He wasn't forced to ever cycle and was able to build up a to a size in a weight class that basically doesn't have a limit.

I've always liked Hunt and think Lesnar is a fucking lughead, but Hunt is really turning into a broken record on this.

He's not wrong. Massive transformation in 1995

AHFeKM8.jpg

Thing is, Hunt is and will burn his own bridges here. People can agree with him, but in the end if he continues down this road he will in fact alienate himself and eventually many will get sick of hearing about it.

I understand he's pissed, but going off full tilt at every single turn will only turn people off.

If I had a nickel for every time Mark said stick a "needle in your ass" or "up the poop shute" I would be a millionaire LOL. He told all of his haters to fuck off and die in a fire… I love this man

He's not wrong. Massive transformation in 1995

AHFeKM8.jpg
Also pointed out how hypocritical it was for Brock to condemn Jones for cheating only to fail a test himself. That must really bother the Hunt haters who have been calling him a hypocrite all week.

QONVIyz.gif

Brock passed every test in his original UFC stint, so there's zero proof. Maybe he cycled well or got lucky, but plenty of other HWs got caught back then (Overeem, Barnett, Tim Sylvia, Rothwell, etc.). In fact, Hunt also lost to Overroid and Barnett outside the UFC when they weren't being tested...why isn't he whining about that?

The quotes is given so far are golden nuggets LOL

Back