First Time UFC Ticket Buyer, Need Advice!

JackPackage

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm planning on attending my first UFC event soon, and would like some advice on which seat is better. The price between the following two are very similar, so that is not a factor here.

ufc-160910-chart-7a4e643c00.jpg

Option #1: FL5, Row 6

Option #2: 109, Row 4

I would appreciate input from anyone who has attended events in the past, as I'm not sure about how great the view would be from 6 rows back on the floor. I'm thinking that the elevation in 109 may lend to a better view. Thanks for any help.

No matter how close you are you will still want a good look at the jumbotron when it hits the ground. I was a little dissapointed on how much you actually see no matter where you are to be honest but its a fun experience. Pros and cons to either but id go with floor considering it will be hard to see either way.

I'm planning on attending my first UFC event soon, and would like some advice on which seat is better. The price between the following two are very similar, so that is not a factor here.

I would appreciate input from anyone who has attended events in the past, as I'm not sure about how great the view would be from 6 rows back on the floor. I'm thinking that the elevation in 109 may lend to a better view. Thanks for any help.
I would wait a month or two.. before wasting your money... on stupid story lines..mascarading as fights.... You will be disappointed..

Go 109.

Disclaimer: I haven't been to UFC, boxing, square dancing, linkin park, or any other events, although I once saw the phantom of the opera and it was nice.

Nothing beats free and illegal streaming

109 for the view (but the best view is actually watching on tv at home)...I like to get floor seats due to the atmosphere, and sometimes you might get to run into a fighter/celebrity

But the cheapest fn seat. Then move on down when the show starts. Empty seats everywhere...been there, done that. $30 cost of seat and ended sitting next to demi Lovato once the show started. Enjoy

Section 1 will always beat floor seats unless you are in the first couple of rows.

109 is way better. The view from above is worth it.

But the cheapest fn seat. Then move on down when the show starts. Empty seats everywhere...been there, done that. $30 cost of seat and ended sitting next to demi Lovato once the show started. Enjoy
<mma4>

P1 from my experience is the best view in the house. Level with the ring or slightly above it.

Option 2 is probably better. With option 1 you would have to stand on your seat to see anything. Only reason to get a floor level seat is if you are in row 1.

108, 109, 125 or 126. Way better than being on the floor...trust me.

I went to fox 5 with my brother and we had seats similar to option 2.. Row 11 I believe. Those seats were perfect!

Front row balcony is always the best seat for me. 75 dollars, looking down at the floor, nobody is in front of you but the big screen and the only thing that could be a hinderance is a light blocking your view of the big screen.

Back