Ellenberger is a +200 underdog against Brown....

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Odds seem right but Jake is one of the most talented guys in the division. He will prolly never realize his potential but hes prolly the most powerful guy in WW history and Matt is very hittable despite his insane durability, toughness and will to come back. Theres always a chance Jake connects and just puts the lights out. Jake more or less looks done but anyone else thinking of putting down a lil coin on ol Jake? Through 16 fights hes hurt everyone hes fought in the UFC except Hobbie, Hocha and Hory.............

He has knocked down, knocked out or hurt badly Condit, Shields, Wonderboy, Tarec, Marquardt, Kampmann, Diego, Pierson, Pyle, etc. Hes back at Kings and from the fight camp seems to be going back to simplicity in his game instead of thinking too much which could be dangerous (granted fighters say do this all the time and its the same old shit but still)

You have too much time on your hands.

Jake is 1-5 in his last 6 LoL. He's terrible now. Lost all his explosiveness.

Edmund Bless.

He sure can't get any worse.

hes prolly the most powerful guy in WW history

Ok.

PaulDaley1_450x260.jpg

Kampmann and Rory stole Jake's soul.

He's never been the same.

Just can't pull the trigger anymore.

Jake is 1-5 in his last 6 LoL. He's terrible now. Lost all his explosiveness.

Edmund Bless.
He's settled at Kings MMA now, so maybe that'll make a difference.

I'm still going with Brown in this fight.

I think fighting MacDonald and Lawler back to back ruined his confidence.

Dudes had a rough streak. Isn't he still young? Maybe he can have a resurgence

Giver er bud. Put some money down on him and post your slip for the rest of us to laugh at.

Jakes track record shits on Daleys

- Dropped and nearly KOd Carlos if not for a clutch knee to the body that stifled followup, hurt him multiple times and more than anyone ever with Carlos arguably having the GOAT chin @ WW, arguably the only guy to 10-8 Carlos
- KOd Shields unconscious and had him wrestling with the ref (same Shields a couple fights ago who took 2 H Bombs to the dome and was dropped, yet came back to 10-8 Hendo and dominate the rest of the fight
- KOd Marquardt dead
- dropped and nearly KOd Kampmann on the 1st exchange
- dropped Wonderboy and made him go stiff for a moment
- hurt Tarec multiple times badly where his movement completely froze
- hurt Kelvin in the 1st minute
- KOd Piearson and Pyle

Most of Daleys best feats are against bums.

His best demonstrations of power were dropping Nick, TKOing Kampmann, KOing Smith whos chin was gone at that point and KOing Bang.

Dude couldnt even hurt or knock down Masvidal in a robbery and Gamebred gets knocked down every other fight rofl

He could easily 30-27 Brown if he wrestles. Brown has little to no TDD.

Jakes track record shits on Daleys

- Dropped and nearly KOd Carlos if not for a clutch knee to the body that stifled followup, hurt him multiple times and more than anyone ever with Carlos arguably having the GOAT chin @ WW, arguably the only guy to 10-8 Carlos
- KOd Shields unconscious and had him wrestling with the ref (same Shields a couple fights ago who took 2 H Bombs to the dome and was dropped, yet came back to 10-8 Hendo and dominate the rest of the fight
- KOd Marquardt dead
- dropped and nearly KOd Kampmann on the 1st exchange
- dropped Wonderboy and made him go stiff for a moment
- hurt Tarec multiple times badly where his movement completely froze
- hurt Kelvin in the 1st minute
- KOd Piearson and Pyle

Most of Daleys best feats are against bums.

His best demonstrations of power were dropping Nick, TKOing Kampmann, KOing Smith whos chin was gone at that point and KOing Bang.

Dude couldnt even hurt or knock down Masvidal in a robbery and Gamebred gets knocked down every other fight rofl

If you're actually trying to make a case that Ellenberger punches harder than Paul Daley, it's really not even an argument worth having.

10z3dbp.jpg

Him beating Brown via body shots and LnP would certainly bring the lulz for me.

I think fighting MacDonald and Lawler back to back ruined his confidence.

He looked really good against Hobbie, prolly the best hes looked allaround post Shields (and that was still an early knockouch, ITO of allaround performance that mightve been Jakes best in the UFC from sturiking to grappling)

Jake truly think his heart is no longer in it. I remember one of those hype shows the UFC did on him years ago when he was saying that if he felt he couldn't be champ, he'd be done fighting. I didn't pay it much mind, but looking back on that, I think it's exactly what's happened to him. I think he's realized he's never gonna a be a champ and he's just in it for a paycheck. At the first hint of trouble, he tends to fold.

Matt Brown is the opposite. The dude is tough as nails and refuses to give up. I could see Jake catching him and hurting him early, but unless he's out cold, he'll turn the tables and beat Ellenberger into quitting.

This is a terrible matchup for Jake IMO. He has not been able to deal with punishment or pressure during his recent skid, and Matt Brown is bringing both those things in fucking spades, along with an iron chin.

Ellenberger hits like a truck but that's not going to be enough IMO. He will be overwhelmed and beaten up.

Brown by TKO.

Back