Meeting Mark Coleman.....

Ken Fresno

Interim Belt
@red
Reaction score
My lady is a manager at a clothing store and works as a "personal shopper" for "preferred customers". One day she mentioned that one of her regular clients was the wife of an MMA champion.

I said, "What, who, do you know their name?"

She said, "Yea, I know her name, it's _______. But I don't know his name, and I don't know their last name." Typical

So I said, "Great." And started asking questions and listing off current and former champions I thought it could be.

Eventually I say "Mark Coleman?", and she says "YESSSS"

So I say, "Wow babe, you should be pretty respectful, and maybe get a picture if he's cool with it. He's a real legend."

She says "Nevermind all that, I'll introduce you to him. He watches all the fights at Buffalo Wild Wings and he invited us to come hang with his crew and watch the fights on Saturday."

So I say, "Ok babe, I might need you to take a couple pictures, depending on what "his crew" consists of. Let's be very respectful about it, and try not to fuck this up. We might actually get to hang with one of the most legendary "crews" of all time here."

So we go to Wild Wings and she introduces me to Mike Guymon, former King of the Cage welterweight champion.

Hell of a nice guy.

misleading thread title but I lol'd. That's funny TS.

2nuet0.jpg

My lady is a manager at a clothing store and works as a "personal shopper" for "preferred customers". One day she mentioned that one of her regular clients was the wife of an MMA champion.

I said, "What, who, do you know their name?"

She said, "Yea, I know her name, it's _______. But I don't know his name, and I don't know their last name." Typical

So I said, "Great." And started asking questions and listing off current and former champions I thought it could be.

Eventually I say "Mark Coleman?", and she says "YESSSS"

So I say, "Wow babe, you should be pretty respectful, and maybe get a picture if he's cool with it. He's a real legend."

She says "Nevermind all that, I'll introduce you to him. He watches all the fights at Buffalo Wild Wings and he invited us to come hang with his crew and watch the fights on Saturday."

So I say, "Ok babe, I might need you to take a couple pictures, depending on what "his crew" consists of. Let's be very respectful about it, and try not to fuck this up. We might actually get to hang with one of the most legendary "crews" of all time here."

So we go to Wild Wings and she introduces me to Mike Guymon, former King of the Cage welterweight champion.

Hell of a nice guy.

LMAO... Our women, God love em.

tumblr_mgqlhpSwXM1r120tfo1_500.gif

Nice M Night Shamalayon twist ending thanks for sharing

So the wife of a guy that needed a Gofundme page has a personal shopper?

Edit: Nevermind. Apparently I can’t read full paragraphs.Idiot.

Last edited:
Back