If Condit vs Maia is for the #1 contender I will be done with the UFC

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
This will be grade A bullshit if there ever was one. Condit gets chances after chances after chances and I for one am getting tired of it. What more does Thompson have to do in order to get his rightful title shot? He beat Rory, Hendrixs and so many other fighters before that. I love watching the UFC but if this is what it comes to then I am done with it. I promise to boycott for a while in order to proof a point.

Wonderboy will get it, winner (aka Condit) is next up. All good TS.

Shit UFC, you better watch out because the man WILL boycott for a while...

Its for the title shot against the winner of Wonderboy and Robbie/Woodley.

Condit got robbed against Lawler you twat. Anyone with a brain knows who the rightful champion is.

Now when Woodley upsets Robbie. Wonderboy might get screwed if they give Robbie an instant rematch.

Thompson could really be marketable. It would be pretty bizarre if he doesn't get the next shot.

Ummm lets not forget that Condit clearly beat lawler and is basically the current WW champion. And maia seems unstoppable lately. I wouldent be upset. But thompsan does deserve it for sure,

Condit got robbed against Lawler you twat. Anyone with a brain knows who the rightful champion is.

Yeah it's the guy holding the belt, Robbie. Dont try to school a professor of MMA when you have no idea what your talking about kid.

The UFC wants nothing more than Thompson and Weidman to be champs. They could sell the shit out of brother in laws being champions of the most stacked divisions

The only thing close is a Diaz bro champ combo...

But that is a Dana White PR nightmare

Its for the title shot against the winner of Wonderboy and Robbie/Woodley.

He said in a recent video that the fight was for the #1 contender spot so I took it as he jumped Thompson since Thompson vs Lawler has not yet been announced.

If this is a make/break moment, than the world should be done with you.

lmao at proof a point and boycott for a while....are you trolling?

If Maia wins this will be the 6th fighter he's beaten in the current top 12 since dropping to WW and Condit by most peoples eyes should be the current champion.

I think Wonderboy will and should get the next title shot but if he doesn't, I wouldn't exactly call it highway robbery........

This will be grade A bullshit if there ever was one. Condit gets chances after chances after chances and I for one am getting tired of it. What more does Thompson have to do in order to get his rightful title shot? He beat Rory, Hendrixs and so many other fighters before that. I love watching the UFC but if this is what it comes to then I am done with it. I promise to boycott for a while in order to proof a point.

both condit and lawler need to avenge their losses to diaz. lawler first though.

200.gif

But no joke, Wonderboy is getting the next shot for sure.

If you're done with the UFC, will you also be done with Sherdog?

Back