Cyborg unable to find opponents in UFC, looking for boxing bout with the first lady

There are plenty of opponents she could fight if she went easy on the vitamins for a bit.

Lord no, she already got tooled in kickboxing so I guess she wants to get tooled in boxing to.

Still searching for those opponents at 145? Keep looking Cyborg.

Cyborg WMMA GOAT vs current Top Female boxer.

It will be a fun fight, Braekhus by UD.

Cecilia-Br%C3%A6khus-11.jpg

2495930.jpg

have her fight a fuckin man then! if the new Ghostbusters movie taught us anything its that women can kick ass and are funny too. And thats why that movie was so successful..........wait

She will get schooled, and gas out and get stopped.

She needs to be able to overpower and overwhelm her opponent like she does in MMA.

She can't compete on skill like her match against Jorina Baars showed.

Cyborg WMMA GOAT vs current Top Female boxer.

It will be a fun fight, Braekhus by UD.
Put Griffin vs. Bonnar on and sit in the corner while the grown ups talk, your brawling knowledge has no use here.

It is amazing the amount of people bitching about this and still ripping on Cyborg. This is what I love about Cyborg, she doesnt give a fuck and will literally fight anyone in any combat sport. How many other mma fighters do this man or woman? She will fight muay thai kickboxing, boxing, mma whatever and goes straight for the champion of each sport.

Lord no, she already got tooled in kickboxing so I guess she wants to get tooled in boxing to.
That was hardly a tooling. Almost won IMO. Against the best female kickboxer in the world no less.

lol all them girls said they'd fight her at a catchweight, until the fight was actually available. anytime, anywhere... i don't think so.

There's plenty of opponents if she wants to fight fair on a level playing field. MAKE THE WEIGHT! Little girls have been moving up to fight her throughout her entire career. They ain't scared of her.

Put Griffin vs. Bonnar on and sit in the corner while the grown ups talk, your brawling knowledge has no use here.

fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

We saw what happen to your favourite world class boxer when they met someone with an ounce of knowledge.

giphy.gif

Tormund you are the biggest troll on this forum buddy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back