Rothwell vs Werdum

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
Who do you like and how do you see them winning?

Werdum, he can't afford to fight like a stupid mofo again.

Werdum looked terrible in the Stipe fight. Not even because of the KO or how he fought. He physically looked terrible. Might be USADA, might be because he's nearly 40, or both, but he didn't look good.

Werdum looked terrible in the Stipe fight. Not even because of the KO or how he fought. He physically looked terrible. Might be USADA, might be because he's nearly 40, or both, but he didn't look good.

Yeah noticed that. Not sure what that was about. He looked deflated and flabby.

very tough fight to call and one that I'm very much looking forward to. I have Werdum but Rothwell is a damn tank.

Head says Werdum takes it, but heart wants a Rothwell KO. Neither would surprise me. Big fan of both, but WAR Rothwell.

Werdum will put on a striking clinic on Big Ben.

I like Rothwell, but he just isn't a very talented striker. Very powerful puncher, sure, but he relies a lot on his chin/toughness as he, most of the times, has to rally back to win.

Werdum should've learned his lesson with his last fight. he won't rush. Ben's getting picked apart.

Hasn't Werdum always been kind of a dadbod?

Werdum will win striking, clinching, and on the ground.

Rothwell won't get hurt by the silly shit Werdum throws at people.

Werdum charges towards his opponents in a straight line throwing ugly strikes with no power and his hands down.

Rothwell does the same, but his power and chin allows him get away with it. Werdum has neither. This would be an ugly fight, I love it.

Werdum via brutal submission I hope

imagine if Big Ben submitted Werdum though with his "cheat code" go-go choke, not sure I could live in a world in which Ben Rothwell had submitted Werdum and Josh Barnett

Back