Nurmagomedov: Tony is not El Cucuy, he is El Knockdown

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
When Ariel asked about Fergusons fight against Vannata, thats what GOAT Khabib replied. Haven't laughed so hard in a while haha

At around 1 hour mark

2isiiz9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy should shut his mouth. Most injury prone fighter in mma and talks shit like anyone even cares. Shut up and get to the octagon before you injure your mouth.

Haha. It's hilarious when Khabib talks shit.

And he sure has been talking a lot of it lately.

Tough words about an active fighter from someone who isn't an active UFC fighter

So much salt in this thread.

Ferguson talks shit, let Nurmagomedov talk shit back. Is normal.

Stopped reading the mother fucking second I saw the word GOAT.

And I don't give a flying fuck if it's a joke, sarcasm or seriousness. The most overused word in this fucking place. And it had ZERO point being used in this post.

Alright... bye bye then.

giphy.gif

big fan of el kukuy but i loughed my ass off

i missed shit talk Khabib. there was a good six months to a year where he wasnt doing it. Tough times.

One fight in over 2 years against an unranked opponent and people still hang on Khabib? He might as well have done PEDs. A two year suspension wouldnt be much worse.

Stopped reading the mother fucking second I saw the word GOAT.

And I don't give a flying fuck if it's a joke, sarcasm or seriousness. The most overused word in this fucking place. And it had ZERO point being used in this post.

Alright... bye bye then.

giphy.gif

LMAO

GOAT reply
well done sherbros

"Now Eddie's is champion. For me Eddie is not interesting. For me interesting title fight."
:D

I am generally not offended when a fighter talks some smack , to me it's just a part of the game and helps a fighter stay in the news between fights .
But I honestly think a lot of fighters are avoiding this guy like the plague so he's just calling out everyone

This guy should shut his mouth. Most injury prone fighter in mma and talks shit like anyone even cares. Shut up and get to the octagon before you injure your mouth.
Triggered

getting knocked down can happen when you actually take a fight, scared khabib bitch
Scared and bitch... and he fights for a living...

Meanwhile, you bitch with your keyboard and would be too scared to say this to his face were you given the opportunity....

I am generally not offended when a fighter talks some smack , to me it's just a part of the game and helps a fighter stay in the news between fights .
But I honestly think a lot of fighters are avoiding this guy like the plague so he's just calling out everyone
How can you avoid a guy who has been sat on the sidelines for years?

Oh since you put it in capital letters.... Grow up bro. No wonder sherdudes were slaying you in the other post.

I,for one,hail our new champion and look foward to the triple digit takedowns eddie alvarez is in for.

Back