The toughest Diaz brother?

sissypunch

Never apologise. Never explain.
@Black
Reaction score
If Nick and Nate were really going to throw down, who would emerge victorious.

vpDKCXn.jpg

Nick is bigger and somewhat stronger. Nate is younger and I believe a little faster? Both have great cardio. What would it take to get these two in the cage..if Nate was caught making time with Nicks woman? What if Nick stole Nate's favourite bong? Would shit get real?

What say you Sherdawg?

Are you fucking kidding me/us?

Nick make Nate; Nick break Nate.

for some reason i pick Nate, even though most posters, and Nate himself disagree.

seems to have a better killer instinct and stays more focused in the fight.

"You put the UFC roster on a
mountain-these guys think they're
tough-if we all run up that mountain,
I bet you I'll be at the top. And I'll
probably see my brother up there."

12826262_198052730565758_592231708_n.jpg

Nick_Diaz_shamrock_fight_display_image.jpg

Nick wins, but id say nate is tougher. Do u have any idea how many beatdowns nick has given nate in their lives so far? A lot.

Even Nate would say Nick.

Absolutely ridiculous questions I have seen too many newbies ask lately. Nick is twice the fighter Nate is.

Nate has better footwork and a better jab. If the fight stays standing, I'd put money on Nate out-boxing him to a close decision.

What about Joey Diaz? That dude survived obesity, drugs, prison and banging some dirty broads

i think you have to say nick. in his first fight with jeremy jackson, nick was tko'd, and even when jackson was teeing off on nick, he couldn't put his lights out. if i remember right, other people had to break it up because it was obviously over, but it went for as long as it did because nick wasn't giving up and wanted to continue on. nate appeared to have somewhat given-up against thomson. this is based on what i've seen in their fights. they'd never fight each other anyway, so it's kind of pointless to discuss.

Even if Nate was the tougher fighter and they fought, he would let Nick beat his ass
These guys have immense love and respect for each other, that's what brotherhood is all about

Nate is the better finisher, but more Of a front-runner. Nick stays calm under duress, and is mentally stronger imo, though Nate certainly closed that gap vs Conor.

both crazy tough guys,nate might be a tad tougher,i think nick big brothers him in a fight no pun intended

Hate to use MMA math to put forth my point but in which universe do you see Nate surviving 5 rounds against Anderson Silva?

I will ever pick Cameron

post-61241-the-mask-cameron-diaz-hot-red-1tGq.gif

She killed billions and billions of sons

Talking as an elder brother I think you can always find that little something extra to prevent your younger brother beating you. There is a psychological thing there

If Nick and Nate were really going to throw down, who would emerge victorious.

vpDKCXn.jpg

Nick is bigger and somewhat stronger. Nate is younger and I believe a little faster? Both have great cardio. What would it take to get these two in the cage..if Nate was caught making time with Nicks woman? What if Nick stole Nate's favourite bong? Would shit get real?

What say you Sherdawg?

If Nate would lose the elder brotherly respect hed whoop Nick. Nick is no longer any bigger and Nate is better technically everywhere.

Back