In five days..THE RUTHLESS ONE

giphy.gif

Robbie%2BLawler%2BStares%2BDown%2BJohny%2BHendricks%2BAfter%2Bthe%2BBell%2B-%2BUFC%2B181.gif

I have no horse here. I haven't made my pick yet, either.

But may it be a fight free from controversy... And may the best fighter that night, win.

He'll have to dispose of Woodley with extreme prejudice to erase the bad taste from his previous fight.

Woodley is really dangerous and underrated. It's a 50/50 fight and youth is on Woodley's side

ANything can happen, I might even throw few on Woodley, but to be honest all I want is: WAR!

Robbie-Lawler-1.jpg

Two of my favorite moments in MMA history.

Lawler vs MacDonald 2 was just an insane fight and that moment after the 4th round with Robbie spitting blood and Rory on shaky legs but refusing to back away...I had literal chills.

Then there's Hendricks basically falling down after the fight (having spent the final minute literally turning his back and running away) while Robbie is ready to go another round. It was fucking beautiful.

Not to mention the war with Condit and the rest of his career.

WAR RUTHLESS ROBBIE LAWLER

Struggling to get hyped for this fight, Woodley doesn't do it for me, would hate him to win the belt.

well im ready to get my popcorn out... only guy i know who goes through wars every fight to later on just maul the guy the fifth round. makes no sense but as a fan i love it.
WAR

Woodley is really dangerous and underrated. It's a 50/50 fight and youth is on Woodley's side
I won't count Woodley out, but he hasn't fought in more than a year and a half. That's a long layoff. To come off of that and face a guy who has just fought Rory, Condit, and Hendricks...I gotta put my money with the guy who's been beating the best, not the guy who hasn't fought.

New champ coming to town, called post usuada champ (i.e. the younger guy, aka, Twood)

BASED Robbie "Shang Tsung" Lawler coming for motherfuckers souls.

200w.gif

@BC 206

Amazing to think that a few years ago I thought robbie was done, coming into the ufc losing 5 of his last 8 fights..

Back