Chael is back (TS' opinion). First fight?

phatron

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Via You're Welcome special weekend edition Chael announced that he's back.

http://www.podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=706&pid=1664842

Who's gonna be his first fight?

(EDIT) Cliffs
- ole chael is a free man, the suspension is up and daddy is back
- many people asked if I was coming back - my answer was always no because I was suspended. you gotta have the license and I wasn't eligible.
- daddy did the crime and did the time.
- had a chance to box roy jones jr on the roof top of a skyscraper in Abui Dabi.
- got into submission grappling and promoting it
- now my options are open and mma isn't in my future. submission underground match scheduled with Tim Kennedy.
- bottom line - daddy is a free man.

(EDIT) My take - chael is back and is gonna wrestle tim kennedy in submission underground while he goes through the 4 month usada testing. He has already thrown himself into the USADA pool and has been tested twice. IMO, he does not do this unless he's coming back to the UFC, there would be no point. Why would he risk another fine and suspension if he had no plans to return.

He'll probably be talking about it on the mma hour today too

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/2...sonnen-mark-hunt-khabib-nurmagomedov-julianna

Last edited:
Chael announced that he's back
giphy.gif

Love chael but hard for me to think of a competitive fight for him at mdw, he ll get smoked by whoever

Love chael but hard for me to think of a competitive fight for him at mdw, he ll get smoked by whoever

because he got smoke by everyone at mw before? chael lost to 3 different fighters at MW in the last 10 years. Anderson, filho and maia.

No he didn't say he's coming back, this thread is a blatant lie.

WHOA, wait a minute. Is the Bad Guy back? Like, for real?

Via You're Welcome special weekend edition Chael announced that he's back.

Who's gonna be his first fight?
He clearly said his suspension is up, and he's a free man now. But he ain't coming back to fighting.

Anderson/Kennedy/Vitor/

Or immediate TS against the man he's already beat Bisping :O

Daddy did the crime and he did the time. Debt is paid.

He'll be on the MMA Hour in about 2 hours.

Vitor fight has potential to be fun.

Back