Jens Pulver Appreciation Thread

chitoortiz

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Got to meet the man himself "Lil Evil" this Saturday in Chicago.

What a great guy. Got to shoot the shit for a bit and of course some pics.

LW Pioneer. Could be called the founder of the UFC LW division.

jens-pulver-wow.jpg

pulverbushido73.gif~c200

20gmkck.gif

overhandcounter4.gif

jens-pulver-and-cub-swanson.jpg

Zhao+Ya+Fei+Jens+Pulver+One+Fighting+Championship+a1LkXyUuctBl.jpg

Jens is the man. I wanted to find the trailer for the fight against Faber but it doesn't seem to be online anymore.

Oh wait, here we go...

One of my all time favorite promos.

So many awesome wars. It sucks that 135/145 weren't around when he was in his prime but the guy has guts to spare, went toe to toe with guys larger than him and was always competitive.

Pioneer, badass, class act. Hespect.

One of the generally nicest guys in MMA. Will play online VG with almost anybody.

Really enjoyed him and BJ as coaches on TUF

Does BJ agree as well

Let me ask

output_p2LTds.gif

Pics or it didn't happen.

Sorry brother, you'll have to take my word for it. No pics are coming.

Honestly he was just a really nice guy.

He was on his phone when I recognized him (nobody else around us seemed to even knew who he was), immediately put his phone down as soon as i said "excuse me...are you?"

great person, legend in the sport- his life story is incredible, I suggest reading his book- "little evil"

Sorry brother, you'll have to take my word for it. No pics are coming.

Honestly he was just a really nice guy.

He was on his phone when I recognized (nobody else around us even knew who he was), immediately put his phone down as soon as i said "excuse me...are you?"

How rude to the person on the other end of the phone!!!!!

He was on his phone when I recognized (nobody else around us even knew who he was), immediately put his phone down as soon as i said "excuse me...are you?"
You interrupted him while he was talking on the phone?

You interrupted him while he was talking on the phone?

I did.

I couldn't help myself....it was Jens Pulver. I know it was rude...but man if I had a Mount Rushmore for MMA....Jens is on there.

I apologized and Jens would have none of it. He jumped out of his seat...hand out stretched for a handshake and big smile on his face.

Pure class.

He had WW power in a BW body fighting in a LW division. Always fun to watch.

Many posters over the years have recounted times theyve met Jens and I cant remember a single negative thing being said about Little Eagle.

Only Pulver fights I have seen was when he fought Lauzon and Penn the second time.

He is my favorite coach on my favorite season of TUF.

Last edited:
Back