The website of Ido portal

• Thread starter Deleted member 429453
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 429453

The following is genuine quotes from Ido portals introduction page. Idoportal.com

Enjoy.

"That epiphany got me to embark on a journey to study from 'Movement Teachers'. After countless searches, I could not find anyone who HONESTLY could represent that title, and believe me, I've searched - around the world."

"Shit, I mean, don't pee on my leg and tell me its raining.

All those 'Movement Teachers' were talking about a SPECIFIC discipline - either Dance or the Martial or Fitness but none were actually interested in the bigger picture of movement. They also lacked some basic tools that were not available within their own disciplines to deal with Movement in the highest level".

" I don't want to forget a couple of basic beliefs and values that are important to me:

1. People are not made of sugar. Also, one does not scare a hooker with a cock. In a nutshell - stop being so sensitive. Dealing with criticism well is an essential tool for a Mover who is interested in self development. Make that for any human."

hmmm...and this whole time I was just trying to find the Ocarina of Time....

My respect for this guy just dropped from Zero to.. My mistake - it's unchanged.

He's an average breakdancer that wasn't satisfied with the pussy it was getting him. Pretty much a genius example of how you can go from being mediocre at something to being the best. You don't get better, you just change the name of what you do.

Just talking shit, I have no idea.

1. People are not made of sugar. Also, one does not scare a hooker with a cock. In a nutshell - stop being so sensitive. Dealing with criticism well is an essential tool for a Mover who is interested in self development. Make that for any human."
giphy.gif

I'll never see him or hear his name without thinking "touch butt"

I'm not even sure what the peeing and raining thing means or the hooker thing

"To touch the butt is the essence of life, for it is the soul wherein the butt resides and awaits your touch." -Ido Portal

Back