What u guys think of Miesha Tate and Holly Holm's personality?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice, charming, boring, dont care... what u guys think?

Miesha: tits & ass
Dont need personality.

Holly: Sweetheart

Love Tate's heart and Holly's submission game.

Don't really like Tates personality, it seems to revolve around Rousey. I've never bought into Tate being this humble & nice person, she got on the tables of some trashy strip club celebrating after Rousey lost even though she wasn't capable of beating her. Glad Nunes humbled her.

So, Miesha is just a sexual object?

Her personality looks great in yoga pants.

0dc61d3b47d0fbf71ad3132d5d76cebd.jpg

Miesha's ok but you know,she plays the vanilla victim against rousey,all the while doing stupid things behind her back at the house and then wondering why Ronda didnt like her. She knew what she was doing was gonna make Ronda blow her top. She was being a behind your back kinda bitch,where Ronda is an up front in your face kinda bitch. Anyway I dont dislike her overall. Holly,i dont know much about but she seems like a genuinely nice kind hearted person. Good vibes.

also miesha always comes to the press conference in a fine ass outfit that drive me wild,and she pretends it dont. She play too much.

1d31f4ea59c556d14be44666ae50ea71.jpg

Their personalities? Miesha's is more round and succulent, but Holly's is firm and quite shapely.

Tate plays the "i have fought wars" too much, its her own fault that she cant dominate a fight and always end up in long hard fights, thats not exactly a good thing.

Holm, way too nice and boring, but i would say her style match with her personality, decision machine that got submitted and decisioned in her last two fights that she was expected to win both.

Miesha's ok but you know,she plays the vanilla victim against rousey,all the while doing stupid things behind her back at the house and then wondering why Ronda didnt like her. She knew what she was doing was gonna make Ronda blow her top. She was being a behind your back kinda bitch,where Ronda is an up front in your face kinda bitch. Anyway I dont dislike her overall. Holly,i dont know much about but she seems like a genuinely nice kind hearted person. Good vibes.

This as well. People let Tate get away with some passive-aggressive bullshit.

tumblr_mlbku3W8Nr1r4hr6ro3_250.gif

Also when she went to JRE and told that PVZ & Rousey incident was some high school shit. Didn't she start by saying "I am not suppose to be saying this" and proceeded to reveal the entire detail of what she heard anyway?

Back