Who is more talented with his hands: JDS or Gokhan Saki?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both of them fought Overeem and both were finished by him. Also both of them have one of the most beautiful and technical boxing that I have ever seen.

One of my fave MMA fighter vs. Biggest combat sports athlete from my country... Hmm

Gotta go with JDS

Saki without a doubt and Overeem's win over him was a false win as Saki had a severely damaged arm from his QF fight in the GP. Overeem just targeted that arm and was getting lit up by a Saki with one arm up to that point.

Last edited:
0000_medium.gif

didnt saki lose to reem only after having a brutal war with that romanian guy. Even if athletic comissions on the US allowed guys to fight more than one night,i bet they would have never let him go in to fight the Reem. He was all kinds of fucked up.

Saki without a doubt and Overeem's win over him was a false win as Saki had a severely damaged arm from his QF fight in the GP. Overeem just targeted that arm and was getting lit up by a Saki with one up up to that point.

didn't Bas rutten said that overeem knocked out saki many times in sparring or something like that?

JDS has faster hands I suppose, but gotta go with Saki

Overeem broke Saki's arm.

it was already broken. overeem just made it worse. daniel ghita's kick messed up his arm in the previous round of the tournament. saki fought on and overeem smelled blood after saki hit him with like a 4 punch combo with 1 arm lol

didn't Bas rutten said that overeem knocked out saki many times in sparring or something like that?
lol

you guys will use anything to make reem better than what he is.

Not sure tbh. Overeem is known for overdoing it in sparring and trying to hurt his sparring partners.

He kicks little girls, I can only imagine what he does to adult males.

LOL I saw one where he hurts Cerrone to the body with a kick then goes and smashes him with a punch to the same injured rib to drop him. #prick

lol

you guys will use anything to make reem better than what he is.
K-1 World GP Champion
DREAM Champion
Strikeforce Champion

UFC Title Fight next. Very overrated.

JDS has the most beautiful and technical boxing you've ever seen?? Hahahahaha holy shit man come on.

As far as HW mma goes he's above average, but on actual boxing terms he could barely be classified as mediocre.

Saki

Back