UFC 201 first live event for anyone?

gotBooched

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
for me it is. can't fucking wait. i'm 8th row up from the cage, on the floor.
will this be the first live event attended by anyone here?

I'm supremely disappointed MM is off the card. in fact this card is kind of shit but it's all worth it to see Robbie the mothafuckin' man Lawler retain that belt. Extremely pumped.

WAR ROBBIE

You have fantastic seats brother.

You'll have a decent view of everything from where you're seated.

Have a great time.

Edit: Whoops I thought you were on the first level.

8th row on the floor? I hope you're tall and you'll be alright, cause anything happens everyone jumps up to stand.

Damn, sound like you're in range to be sprayed with Woodley's blood. I'm pretty jealous. It's a shitty card for a PPV, but once Lawler is walking into the cage, I bet even Lorenzo couldn't pay you enough money to leave.

Have a great time.

8th row on the floor? I hope you're tall and you'll be alright, cause anything happens everyone jumps up to stand.

thanks! i'm sooooo pumped.

no i'm a short fucker. well shit i never even considered that. fuck.
maybe i will bring some sort of fart spray so no one will want to stand around me? i don't know.

Damn, sound like you're in range to be sprayed with Woodley's blood. I'm pretty jealous. It's a shitty card for a PPV, but once Lawler is walking into the cage, I bet even Lorenzo couldn't pay you enough money to leave.

fuck yes!!!!!!

though just for transparency, i can be bought for relatively little. it's not something i'm proud of.

maybe i will bring some sort of fart spray so no one will want to stand around me? i don't know.

Haha won't be that bad.

You'll end up watching the big screen anytime people jump up to stand.

You'll see alot of UFC fighters hovering around those first 8 rows, so keep you're eyes peeled.

Nicest, most approachable athletes in pro sports.

You typically want to be elevated for event like these. My rule is either first three rows on floor or elevated Seats. So just be aware u may have trouble seeing at times

You typically want to be elevated for event like these. My rule is either first three rows on floor or elevated Seats. So just be aware u may have trouble seeing at times

You speak the truth.

For me, the best "bang for your buck" seats are first row, 2nd level.

Those that have sat there will probably agree with me.

I hope your seat is next to Woodley's mom.

Well coming from someone who is used to european cards, I would say this card looks like a lot of fun so you should enjoy it.

Worst PPV of the year by far ... but fuck to see lawler live with those seats! that i would pay for. Enjoy man!

Have a great time.

Yeah I'm with you Chito I have always found level 1 seats to be the best seats. Let's you actually see down into the cage since you're a bit overhead.

for me it is. can't fucking wait. i'm 8th row up from the cage, on the floor.
will this be the first live event attended by anyone here?

I'm supremely disappointed MM is off the card. in fact this card is kind of shit but it's all worth it to see Robbie the mothafuckin' man Lawler retain that belt. Extremely pumped.

WAR ROBBIE
Have fun man. Atlanta is my hometown and I bought tickets but sold them when the card fell apart. Hope you enjoy your first live show it's quite an experience.

This made me LOL
On second thought, Lorenzo could probably make it happen.

I know you were looking to go to this one, but I think you made the right call. It's such a shit event, especially for a PPV. I think the fights will be violent and exciting, but the names have to be there.

Worst PPV of the year by far ... but fuck to see lawler live with those seats! that i would pay for. Enjoy man!
Terrible card. Not even PPV worthy at this point. Will still stream though. Would never miss a Robbie Lawler fight.

On second thought, Lorenzo could probably make it happen.

I know you were looking to go to this one, but I think you made the right call. It's such a shit event, especially for a PPV. I think the fights will be violent and exciting, but the names have to be there.
Yeah man 201 is the worst PPV that I can remember in a LONG TIME. Sucks because 200 and 202 took it all, basically there was nothing left.

Dana never brings good cards down south, you can look at past UFC events for this region and most of them are head scratching bad. Oh well I love Vegas anyhow and it's practically a second home since I lived there. No problems heading out west to see some good fights live.

Have fun man. Atlanta is my hometown and I bought tickets but sold them when the card fell apart. Hope you enjoy your first live show it's quite an experience.

Thanks dude. My brother lives in Atlanta. Lovely city. I always enjoy going down there. Though I ate a triple bypass burger once at Vortex and....well....you know. Nothing good came of it.

Last time we were there we went to a little pub called Johnnie McCrackens. That place was pretty kick ass. I went to take a piss in the alley on the side and all these fucking motion lights popped on as I was mid-stream. I think someone was fucking with me.

Back