What To Do With Mighty Mouse If He Keeps Winning?

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
Who do they have?

What could they give to him if he keeps winning?

Does he go up a weight class?

Is there any one who poses any threat?

042dominickcruz_gallery_post.0_standard_783.0.0.jpg

There's nothing to do. He fights ranked fighters and rematches, regardless if he is the UFC champ or not until he retires.

He doesn't move up unless the flyweight division goes away. People forget that this is his job. Most people in life want the easiest job possible that pays the most. He will only move up to 135 if there is a pay raise. How many of you out there would volunteer for a more difficult job that pays exactly the same that you get now?

Fight Cyborg, nobody else seems to want to fight her so what the hell.

He will go up to BW and challenge the champ, after he breaks the record for most title defenses

Last time I heard...snakes eat mouses, even if theyre mighty mouses

There's a snake I know thats lurkin in the bantam weight division and hes looking for a big name fight

v842VvG.jpg

If I was him I would be cool right where I was at. Owning his division as champ and playing xbox one. Even tho Xbox sux and ps4 is king.

Scrap the division and move him up to 135 because he would do fine there.

Ide like to see him fight Dillashaw as well. I think he still loses to Dom but if he can beat Dillashaw a rematch would be nice to see.

He'll break Anderson's record.

I say let him do it. No other champ was forced to move up, so neither should Mighty Mouse.

He may eventually move up for a superfight though, after he has broken the record.

A Dillashaw fight would be interesting

Back