Sherdog fight finder now including TUF fights

Finally.

Tapology has been doing this for awhile. I'm glad Sherdog is as well.

Wow.

95% of TUF fights are awful 'play-it-safe' style lay and pray affairs. Is anyone gonna bother watching???

Wow.

95% of TUF fights are awful 'play-it-safe' style lay and pray affairs. Is anyone gonna bother watching???

If I'm unfamiliar with a certain fighter fighting on a card, I like to go back and watch those TUF fights.

I guess I'm in the minority.

Gay. 2 round exhibition fights. Nobody should be counting those.

Wow.

Do you have a source that TUF fights go to decision disproportionately more often relative to fights within the UFC?

Hopefully soon they'll add backyard and street fights as well.

Do you have a source that TUF fights go to decision disproportionately more often relative to fights within the UFC?

CKEJm1RUkAAfq9G.jpg

They're mostly two round fights, so I would be surprised if the stats didn't confirm that.

Work in progress, there have been a lot of guys coming through TUF. They should at least cover the major fighters first, but Ferguson, Chiesa, Bisping, Dillashaw, Esparza, Namajunas are all missing their TUF fights.

I'm pathetic enough to still watch TUF. I'm honestly not trying to be a c*nt but a lot of the fights are quite poor standard

I'm pathetic enough to still watch TUF. I'm honestly not trying to be a c*nt but a lot of the fights are quite poor standard
I've watched every single season of TUF (including all of the international seasons). There are plenty of great fights in every season.

Back