Are you feeling a bit burned out? 6 events in one month?

Scyth300

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Been watching this for 8 years and never in eight years have I ever got burned out with the UFC.

But after UFC 200 for the first time ever I'm feeling it. 6 events in one month and then another the first week of August.

I know people will say well don't watch...I'm never going to stop watching. I love it too much but it just seems crazy how much UFC there's been over the last month.

Said no real MMA ever. Agreed TS.

bring it on.

GIve me an event every weekend and I'm happy.

Burned out from watching a couple of hours of TV every week or two? Nah, mate, I think I'll survive ;)

Yes. I think I need a vacation.

Imma go on sabbatical.

I have been traveling recently, so not really feeling burnt out.

TS, I wouldn't say burned out but it's definitely over-saturation.

Cannot wait for Robbie vs Tyron but the cards are weak as water lately!

I didn't personally fight at any of them, so sitting in front of sceen while watching is not that hard.

If TV ever makes you feel burnt out, you watch way too much TV.

A nine hour day building a metal roof in Hawaii. That'll burn you out. TV is what we invented to un-burn out.

Also fuck no. It's MMA I've been waiting for this kind of consistency forever.

Not really. Plus some of the cards haven't been that good.

Id take 2 events a week all year if I could. I'll watch every UFC card I can

im not burned out at all. Im actually pissed they havent uploaded Joanna champion vs Claudia on fight pass yet so i can rewatch the polish mama lay into the brazilian again

im not burned out at all. Im actually pissed they havent uploaded Joanna champion vs Claudia on fight pass yet so i can rewatch the polish mama lay into the brazilian again

Its on Youtube. I watched it on Saturday.

Back