Who Is Next If Lawler Wins?

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
Who do you think deserves a title shot or would after maybe one more win if Lawler beats Woodley?

Would your choice be any different if Woodley wins instead?

It has to be Wonderboy.

The only person that jumps the line is GSP.

Assuming it's not GSP. At this point, if its anyone but Wonderboy. It's the biggest load of shit... EVER.

Thomspon no question. I am sure Joe Silva wished he waited and made the Thompson fight first

Thanks for the misspelling catch

Wonderboy vs either LawlEr or Woodley is a good fight.

I think Wonderboy has an easier time with Woodley

If Tyrone comes out firing in opening minutes and sleeps Robbie, you lads think politics comes into play for who would be next or Stephen remains the only logical choice?

Maia no question. Wonderbread is boring wafer thin American white bread. Maia crushed Condit and people will say Wonder who?

Wonderboy no doubt...I think he's the only one who can give Lawler trouble. There are wrestlers and grapplers who can strike, then there is Lawler who is a better striker, and then there is Wonderboy....

Wonderboy has earned it but I'd like to see Maia.

Anyone interested in Wonderboy vs Maia?

Wonderboy, even if Condit beats Maia. Condit isn't far away though especially after that robbery.

Wonderboy. MacDonald and Hendricks > anybody that Maia has beaten

It would be injustice is Stephen Thomson doesn't get the next title shot. He's been very impressive his past three fights. He has great shot of being champion

Wonderboy
winner of condit -maia

Next 2 title contenders-easy

Wonderboy or Woodley again (obviously it would have to be an epic fight for the an immediate rematch). Maia if Wonderboy has a problem.

Who does Maia fight in the meantime, Gastelum, Condit?

Wonderboy gets the Lawler-Woodley winner, then the Condit-Maia winner probably gets the victor of that.

Back