Will Brooks Calls Out Edson Barboza and Dismisses His Kicks

giphy.gif

LOL. Barboza would fuck him up something proper.

Make Brooks vs Chiesa in Portland instead. Edson deserves a bigger fight.

Because he won a close decision against Pearson he thinks he can strike with Edson?
The kid has a lot of talent but he should fight a top 15-10 fighter first.

How big?
Title eliminator?
Depends on who gets the next shot. I'd love to see Barboza vs the Dustin/MJ winner for no 1 contender.

Yes I know the MJ fight would be a rematch, but the fight didn't happen a month ago and Barboza has made significant improvements. He's not the same guy now.

Because he won a close decision against Pearson he thinks he can strike with Edson?
Pearson even found his groove in round 3 with his boxing. Had he done anything the first 2 rounds he may have won a decision. Barboza would wax Brooks ass.

I don't think that he would beat Barboza at the moment but in the next 1-2 years yes.

He didn't look super good against Pearson but then again Pearson is a tough mofo and hard to finish

Who? The guy who came from Bellator, right? And who already thinks he should call out the top dogs? Calm down sonny.

Pearson even found his groove in round 3 with his boxing. Had he done anything the first 2 rounds he may have won a decision. Barboza would wax Brooks ass.
Yes, 3th round was definitely for him. Shame he's such an inconsistent fighter.

I don't think that he would beat Barboza at the moment but in the next 1-2 years yes.

He didn't look super good against Pearson but then again Pearson is a tough mofo and hard to finish
I don't think Brooks beats him today tomorrow a year from now whatever. He's a quality fighter but he has been overrated by most on here.

If anybody knows about winning close decisions against Pearson it's Barboza.

RDA vs Edson on Brazil card as a headliner (Edson wants 5 round fight) will be great
I'd love to see the fight but doubt UFC puts RDA up against one of the top contenders. In my opinion they don't want him as champ and they wouldn't want to risk him knocking off a potential title challenger.

Back