Ronda Jean Rousey quits when she can't be on top

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Judo: worked her way up through various tournaments to the adult olympics. Got eliminated, brought back in via repechage and got a 4th place bronze medal. Quit Judo.

WMMA/Strikeforce: started to make some noise in the 145 division. Got scared of Cyborg. Quit the 145 division.

135/UFC: was all hyper confident and aggressive until she got KTFO. Quit MMA.

Rousey has also at various times made comments about wanting to be the biggest actor/actress in the world

"I want to be the highest-grossing actor in the world someday," she told ESPN The Magazine recently.

Even when I was bartending, I wanted to be the world's best, most efficient and charming bartender. That's how I do things."

and wanting to be a top model, talking sh*t to Arianny Celeste out of nowhere

“It would have been really funny if I'd beaten Arianny Celeste, because that would be like a triathlete coming along and beating the runners in a marathon,” Rousey said. “Like, 'Ha-ha, it's your job to show your t******—I do that better than you!' Maybe next year. She's only getting older, and I'm reaching my prime.”

She has put a disproportionate amount of effort into various photo shoots trying to look like a sexy model, far more than any other 135 girl I can think of despite the fact that I think most people would not consider her the most alluring

method=get&s=ronda-rousey-02-06-2014-22-8-30-591.png

I haven't heard much news from the films she's supposed to be making lately. She did have a beach photoshoot earlier this year though

ronda-rousey-2016-bodypaint-sports-illustrated-x160010_tk3_00857-rawwmfinal1920.jpg

So she may still be working on being the best in the world on those. When she accepts that it's not happening she'll have some good excuses ready though like knee surgery, pregnancy, roids / plastic surgery, I'm too real etc. to save face.

Do you think including her middle name somehow makes you seem more intelligent?

The fact that you sat there and typed this reinforces all my worst fears about humanity

You can always count on Concrete Whale to talk about Rousey, the obsession is real.

That's probably one of the reasons why she stays at Glendale instead of moving to a top camp, because Edmond just tells her how great she is and sucks up to her in front of the other fighters and makes her feel like a once in a lifetime, whereas if she went to ATT or somewhere she would be put in her place.

Do you think including her middle name somehow makes you seem more intelligent?
It was obviously for clarification purposes. TS wanted to make sure we were clear on which MMA fighter named Ronda Rousey we're talking about here.

You can always count on Concrete Whale to talk about Rousey, the obsession is real.

Ronda White Knight squad has galloped into the thread to defend m'lady, incel / rapist / spree killer insults launched in 3, 2, 1...

4th place doesn't get you a medal, she and someone else ended up 3rd which is normal in judo, wresling, taekwondo and boxing.

Ronda did really well, she made a lot of cash although she could've acted like Cyborg and say that she'd die making 135lbs.

Did TS confirm her bartending was efficient? It's really important.

That's probably one of the reasons why she stays at Glendale instead of moving to a top camp, because Edmond just tells her how great she is and sucks up to her in front of the other fighters and makes her feel like a once in a lifetime, whereas if she went to ATT or somewhere she would be put in her place.
What girl at att would put her in her place?

Back